Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

So far, two people have posted on the RP without applying first as far as I know.

Since no pony is in math, I have just been letting her stand idle and "learning math." I'll post more next "period." :)

Yikes, those are against role play regulations. If you guys ever catch someone-- I should also keep an eye out more myself-- who isn't on the Member's roster, please immediately report this to me and report the member's. Thanks, everypony!:)
  • Brohoof 3

So Duck how are you handling this? Three OCs who hadn't signed up have just stormed into the RP.

Are you moving everyone to the next period (Which I assume is Experimental Engineering with Lektra) or actually allowing that form-less stuff to continue?

• Brohoof 1

So Duck how are you handling this? Three OCs who hadn't signed up have just stormed into the RP.

Are you moving everyone to the next period (Which I assume is Experimental Engineering with Lektra) or actually allowing that form-less stuff to continue?

This role play is more of a "go with the flow" type of deal, it's not exactly structured to its core for the role play itself is more silly than what its meant to be taken seriously. (I even addressed that at the bottom of the starting post of this thread, implying it concentrated more of comedic along with high school stereotypes.)

Also if I ever come across anyone who hasn't signed up to join such RP I will watch the whole thread like a hawk. I never knew trespassing RPs like this was such a huge concern until recent reports of people who said theres random people joining in with no idea where they're coming from.

Again, I'm keeping another eye on the thread from now on. I just received these complaints, and now we're on this topic, who's the other two other than StarSongandFriends who wasn't given permission to join?

• Brohoof 3

I believe the person roleplay Sunshine Shimmer, but she may have applied and I missed it.

Hmm, now that I'm actually home I'm going to nitpick the RP thread to message to the non-members to sign up or leave the RP. Though if they do wish to partake the RP after not signing up, they'll have to start all over again, unless if you guys have better ideas for discipline?

@@bronislav84, @, @@Midnight_Aurora, @, @@Love, @ (Prev. Lightning), @@rolle, @@Littlecandylulu903, @@MiniKirby123, @@sonicdashie, @@madjack2001, @@Little Red, @, @@Dreampuff, @@Pelate, and last but not least @.

Please read the new rules on the first starter post of this thread. Anypony who doesn't PM me as noted in the rules after 3 weeks, you'll be removed from the roster and be notified that you're kicked from the roleplay. I'm doing a quick evalution because I noticed not only some ponies haven't been participating at least once every other week, but I need to keep the roster clean from anybody who wants to drop out from the RP. Thank you for reading!
  • Brohoof 3

@@NonbinaryDuck,

I actually applied on the 15th and I posted my intro two days after my name was added to the roster. : P I will apologize, however, for threatening to post before I was accepted. That was wrong of me. 

Oh hehe, don't feel bad! :P It's an old and long-gone issue, so don't feel to bad. I understood I was absent, so I understand the confusion!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well slight caveat with that. I'm active and keeping up with the thread but I'd like to come in when it's my character's turn to teach. Sending the message regardless.

Edited by bronislav84

@@NonbinaryDuck, I've been thinking about creating a new character for a while, debating on using her as the vice principal. 

Feel free! Also I'm honestly desperate for a new V.P. <:D I'd greatly appreciate more members, let alone staff!

Would it be inappropriate for me to create a sex-ed/health teacher? I might also bring in a student.

As long as it doesn't contain strong nsfw content, just try to go along with the general rules of the forums to help you out a bit. :)

• Brohoof 2

Name: Beguiling Blush

Species (for non-ponies): Deer

Why would you like to be Vice Principal?: While new to academia from a teaching perspective, she's excited to start mentoring students. She believes with the seemingly supportive staff at Canterlot High, she'll soon fit in well.

How will you affect and change our school?: Blush believes well in the ideology of Theodore Roostervelt (Just go with the name), walk softly and carry a big stick, she likes to let students learn on their own, and provide guidance only when requested or if the student is really struggling. She never provides answers, but rather the provides a way to find them.

Will you occasionally take over every now and then when the teacher is gone?: She will do her best to step in when need be. Considering her advanced learning, she's passingly knowledgeable in most high school subjects.

How will you improve Canterlot High's education overall?: Through dedication, hard work and

Interests/Hobbies: Fencing, reading, painting

Dislikes: Her name (Goes by Blush, thinks her full name is too saucy), confrontation (would rather see disagreements settled by calm conversation), being startled (as a deal, she startles easily), politics among staff

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of her. I tried drawing one. Did not go well.

• Brohoof 2

Back on my computer! :squee:  I might work on a few OCs just for this roleplay! One teacher, and one other... haven't decided! Since this is a high-school, I figure there should be a lot of people, right? Cuz it's, like, high school.

Or something.

I might just make one OC.

Maybe I'll make a zebra... copy Love's idea of making a non-pony... :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Back on my computer! :squee:  I might work on a few OCs just for this roleplay! One teacher, and one other... haven't decided! Since this is a high-school, I figure there should be a lot of people, right? Cuz it's, like, high school.

Or something.

I might just make one OC.

Maybe I'll make a zebra... copy Love's idea of making a non-pony... :huh:

Ooh! Ooh! You could do a teacher and a coach or something :D

I would make a coach OC if I knew anything about sports....  :blush:

Ooh! Ooh! You could do a teacher and a coach or something :D

I would make a coach OC if I knew anything about sports....  :blush:

PFFT. I know NOTHING about sports. At any rate, I already have a sporty OC-- Skylar. Which will prove to be a problem, probably, since, again, I know nothing of sports. :P

Anyway, I like making my OCs all different. I don't have a really nice one yet, so I might do that.

I'll probably have her teach an actual academic. Such as math/history.

...Actually, I'm reconsidering coach... that could be fun... :P

• Brohoof 1

PFFT. I know NOTHING about sports. At any rate, I already have a sporty OC-- Skylar. Which will prove to be a problem, probably, since, again, I know nothing of sports. :P

Anyway, I like making my OCs all different. I don't have a really nice one yet, so I might do that.

I'll probably have her teach an actual academic. Such as math/history.

...Actually, I'm reconsidering coach... that could be fun... :P

I'll admit I have an ulterior motive... my OC wants to go out for cheerleading XD

• Brohoof 1

Ah! Well, then, for the good of all of us, I will make a coach!

Give me ideas, here. I think I will make her a griffon or zebra. Which might be problematic since I can't draw griffons.

I tend to draw my OCs on paper and then things come to me, but I wanna hear some other opinions here. :P