Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

Name: Beguiling Blush

Species (for non-ponies): Deer

Why would you like to be Vice Principal?: While new to academia from a teaching perspective, she's excited to start mentoring students. She believes with the seemingly supportive staff at Canterlot High, she'll soon fit in well.

How will you affect and change our school?: Blush believes well in the ideology of Theodore Roostervelt (Just go with the name), walk softly and carry a big stick, she likes to let students learn on their own, and provide guidance only when requested or if the student is really struggling. She never provides answers, but rather the provides a way to find them.

Will you occasionally take over every now and then when the teacher is gone?: She will do her best to step in when need be. Considering her advanced learning, she's passingly knowledgeable in most high school subjects.

How will you improve Canterlot High's education overall?: Through dedication, hard work and

Interests/Hobbies: Fencing, reading, painting

Dislikes: Her name (Goes by Blush, thinks her full name is too saucy), confrontation (would rather see disagreements settled by calm conversation), being startled (as a deal, she startles easily), politics among staff

Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of her. I tried drawing one. Did not go well.

(Awesome, a vice principal deer!) You've been accepted to take place as our new Vice Principal! :D Welcome, Beguiling to Canterlot High!

• Brohoof 1

Ah! Well, then, for the good of all of us, I will make a coach!

Give me ideas, here. I think I will make her a griffon or zebra. Which might be problematic since I can't draw griffons.

I tend to draw my OCs on paper and then things come to me, but I wanna hear some other opinions here. :P

A griffon could be cool if flying were part of it (idk how many pegasus students there are). But a zebra would probably be better equipped to understand (and be able to teach) physical education for all ponies.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Elsa Cane

Race: Guernsey

Species (for non-ponies): Cow

Why would you like to be a teacher?: I just really want to make sure these students know, understand and can react appropriately to what they're going through.

How will you improve our student's education?: Making sure that students don't make mistakes that could potentially ruin their lives.

Interests/Hobbies: Sewing, dancing, reading

Dislikes: Unprompted personal questions, hypocrites, loud ponies

Other: Elsa is transgender and wear a fake udder as an attempt to pass as female.

http://0jackie0.weebly.com/elsa-cane.html

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@NonbinaryDuck

What did you think of Chrysteel's proposal?

Couple things.

Pretty sure Duck already told you IC to fill out a form, but you're still waiting? Now it feels like you were skipped over but you really weren't. It looks very weird though that Ms. Principal seems to have skipped over Chrys entirely.

Lektra isn't waking up until her class officially starts. Actually I was going to have her be a couple of posts late to surprise the students that she's not much older than them. But if you'd like to have your character meet her early by all means, please wake her up. :)

Edited by bronislav84

@NonbinaryDuck

What did you think of Chrysteel's proposal?

(Is the @ system working for you? If not you must of formatted it incorrectly, the bbcode goes by: @ [ member = 'usernamehere' ] just in case if you didn't know :3c)

Yes, I feel as if Canterlot High does need unique and more culturally concerned classes, clubs, etc. More diversity, the better! Also Chrysteel's proposal overall is great. :) Don't worry to much when it comes to make 100% perfection, as long as you know what you're doing and talking about, it's great!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Aurora posts 100% from a phone as far as I'm aware. As a part time phone poster, I can tell you that unless mention is typed out in code on a phone browser it will not get automatically converted from @name. Heck, I do it on FF just to be sure.

The little menu to quote single text/mention/cancel also does not work.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

Why would you like to be a teacher?: I just really want to make sure these students know, understand and can react appropriately to what they're going through.

How will you improve our student's education?: Making sure that students don't make mistakes that could potentially ruin their lives.

Other: Elsa is transgender and wear a fake udder as an attempt to pass as female.

(Trans girl cow as our sex ed teacher?! I'm so hyped up rn and I'm actually kinda teary from excitement ;v;)

Welcome! You've been accepted as one of our teachers to teach our students sex education! Have a great week!

Aurora posts 100% from a phone as far as I'm aware. As a part time phone poster, I can tell you that unless mention is typed out in code on a phone browser it will not get automatically converted from @name. Heck, I do it on FF just to be sure.

The little menu to quote single text/mention/cancel also does not work.

Ah, okay, this makes waaay more sense. Thank you for alerting me-- I had no clue! ^.^

• Brohoof 3

Lolol my OC is a dairy heiress.... her father owns a chain of dairy farms (and cows), and her mom has been in a coma for 8 years now due to being trampled in a cattle stampede. Also she's asexual (my ponysona). I feel there's going to be some friction here lololol  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I'm having a lot of trouble coming up with an OC. :( Zebras are really hard for me.

Well, Zecora is very magic-focused. Maybe your zebra grew up in the Everfree Forest as well but was never good with magic. Maybe she threw herself into physical activity as a child (like an earth pony) because any time she tried to mess with magic forces, it was a dud? idek :P

Well, Zecora is very magic-focused. Maybe your zebra grew up in the Everfree Forest as well but was never good with magic. Maybe she threw herself into physical activity as a child (like an earth pony) because any time she tried to mess with magic forces, it was a dud? idek :P

I was thinking something like that. Probably wouldn't live in the Everfree, though. Her parents would probably have moved into Equestria and live in a city of some sort. She'd be a city zebra.

• Brohoof 1

My character just kind of walked out of it. >.>

I guess I'll do that as well :P

I think all clases should have a teacher, so that the students can be dismissed properly

• Brohoof 2

I guess I'll do that as well :P

I think all clases should have a teacher, so that the students can be dismissed properly

To be fair, it's not unusual for my character to leave in the middle of a class.

• Brohoof 3