Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

I don't know, I remember Chrysalis blasting Celestia with a ray of magic similar to her own during the Canterlot wedding.

But Chrysalis is a queen so she would naturally be more powerful than the rest of the changelings. Even if they could mimic the blast it would be nowhere near as powerful.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe the teacher can have an aura detector amongst a pile of other magical items. Finding such a thing by testing the function of every single item would be interesting to say the least. :lol:

(edited)

Why would she make that when she can do it herself? Redundant. Waste of energy to make one. Maybe Orion would have one if Wilhelm was in this RP, but he's not.

The items are hidden by an illusion anyway. Ya'll can't tell it's a lab.

Edited by bronislav84

(edited)

Nope, we don't actually have one of these.

I was referring to that thing Aurora was talking to; the thing she asked Sigma to cast a spell on. I think Sparky was its name.

Edited by Sigma

(edited)

Sparky belongs to Lektra and has a scanner built in. He's not allowed to help the test takers. That would be cheating.

When I said 'use', I meant it in a sense that we can cast an aura spell on it and use that to find the teacher.

Edited by Sigma

(edited)

Ah well, then you didn't word it correctly sorry.

I fixed the working; is this better?

and if that doesn't work, we have a magical contraption named Sparky that we can cast a spell on to detect her aura,

Edited by Sigma

Not gone. Just hanging back until its my turn.

To be honest, at first I thought Jackie was the engineering teacher. Is she a teacher? If so, what does she teach?

(edited)

I can answer that. Traditional science-based engineering, with nuts, bolts, and grease.

There's some overlap, but Lektra teaches magic enhanced engineering and "programming" magic directives into items. The items become enchanted. It can be considered an advanced version, but really isn't since what's learned there can also be applied to a broom to sweep the room, which isn't a machine.

Edited by bronislav84

I was referring to that thing Aurora was talking to; the thing she asked Sigma to cast a spell on. I think Sparky was its name.

Aurora can make an aura projection. If you asked her to she can project a special set of beams that make all auras in the room show. Also by resorting to her idea and apologizing, She would help yall figure it out.

I did also suggest this but it must have gotten overlooked.

To be honest, at first I thought Jackie was the engineering teacher. Is she a teacher? If so, what does she teach?

Using above post to mention the player. Aurora responded and you skipped her. She made a suggestion and i read your post after it and there was no mention at all of Aurora.

Also, Aurora has introduced herself. It seems Nopony noticed that. If Am coming off as rude sorry. Normal mention system is not fully functional. That is why I didn't mention tag ya.

(edited)

Guys are we stalled? I'm worried. If it would move stuff along I could have her do grading now. Even Love's character mentioned it's taking a while. I wager we're at the 15 minute mark IC.

But yea Sigma Aurora offered sound options.

Edited by bronislav84

Guys are we stalled? I'm worried. If it would move stuff along I could have her do grading now. Even Love's character mentioned it's taking a while. I wager we're at the 15 minute mark IC.

Agreed, this is taking quite a while
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I did also suggest this but it must have gotten overlooked.

Using above post to mention the player. Aurora responded and you skipped her. She made a suggestion and i read your post after it and there was no mention at all of Aurora.

Also, Aurora has introduced herself. It seems Nopony noticed that. If Am coming off as rude sorry. Normal mention system is not fully functional. That is why I didn't mention tag ya.

I think it has something to do with my two day long hiatus. You introduced yourself and gave your suggestions during that time, and when I got back, I had a lot to catch up on, so I accidentally skipped over the things you said. I don't know, but regardless of whether or not it was due to my hiatus, all the things I'm skipping over are by accident. I'm sorry. :(

Also, what happened to @@Little Red?

Edited by Sigma

I am so sorry everyone! :( I have been on vacation, and I was in the car all day yesterday. I just didn't get the chance to post. I'll catch up now.

I figured one day without me wouldn't hurt... sorry... shoulda let y'all know. :(

What was the decision on the attendance list..? If no one tells me in ten minutes, I'll post, assuming that the attendance list does not match the number of ponies in the classroom. That there are a few ponies missing. And I will be open for edits. :)

But I figure I've stalled the RP long enough.

• Brohoof 1