Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

(edited)

Giving up means she doesn't even get partial credit though. :( There is such a thing as partial credit.

The reason I had this test is because there's a lot of intricate details in machines. It's very in character for Lektra to see who pays attention to detail.

Edited by bronislav84

Giving up means she doesn't even get partial credit though. :( There is such a thing as partial credit.

The reason I had this test is because there's a lot of intricate details in machines. It's very in character for Lektra to see who pays attention to detail.

Skylar doesn't even deserve partial credit, though. XD

But we'll see. If Skylar gets a nudge, she'll remember some of the things Aurora has said, and will try her darndest to be nice to her.

• Brohoof 1

So keep trying, but I don't wanna stall the RP so please tell me when is a good time to have her start to grade.

Okay... as soon as someone else posts, I'll post. If I'm on. I gotta go for a bit in half an hour.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Midnight_Aurora, Lektra has a green aura actually. Minor thing.

@@Sigma, To answer your character's question in the RP, that's part of the class. So really since Aurora wil be sharing her sight, everyone in the class paying attention should be able to see the auras.

The short answer is no. We will be using Mana Cores in the class which make Magitek work for non casters.

The long answer is yes, they require a Directive Spell to work and this does require magic. It's a crystal that's enchanted to collect ambient mana in the atmosphere to act as a perpetual energy source by spinning a gear. This gear spins everything else in the Magitek and also moves mana around.

Edited by bronislav84

Dad decided he needed to take away my laptop so I will not be able to post the next few days.

Aw no :( I'm sorry to hear that...

Well, see you in a couple days. D:

I'm here for  couple minutes, I'll try to get in a post.

Wait, I get the feeling that by aura, you mean the glow of a unicorn horn when it's performing magic.

If this is the case, I'm sorry for being so dense. >.<

Actually we're both wrong. On the previous page I said it was green. It really should match the magic color.

Also nerd? Who?

*Face desks* I will change it to green! 8D

I call myself a nerd as a joke. Because most people don't really see nerd as an insult anymore-- at least, not in my school, people like being called smart, which is sorta-kinda what nerd implies-- I jokingly call people nerds when they goof. And myself. So I end up calling myself a nerd a lot...

Yea green aura sounds good cause that's also the color of the mana she makes in her items, though it doesn't match her magic color. :blink:

I don't really see nerd as an insult either. There's worse things to call someone.

• Brohoof 1

"Hmm, if that's the case, then the solution's simple: we line up the unicorns, and have each of them perform some bit of magic so we can see their aura color. I'll start.
Psst, unneded. Everyone can already see the auras. Someone just has to walk up to her and say aha.