Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

Psst, unneded. Everyone can already see the auras. Someone just has to walk up to her and say aha.

From Aurora's post, I gathered that only Sparky's aura was shown.

(edited)

I don't see any mention of other ponies' auras being shown by her wings in this quote:

Aurora says, "No competition needed. I can reverse the receptors in my wings to create the effect of an Aura Projection spell. I can't tell you who but who said I couldn't give you a clue.

This is my final clue. One you will need a good eye to understand. But first, every pony has magic within. Mana flow is the flow of this magic. Each pony gives off an aura that matches their magic.

The clue is the teacher's assistant's Aura is Blue. The teacher's assistant was created by the teacher. So it safe to assume the teacher has the same aura as the teacher's assistant."

Aurora has finished realigning the wing receptors. She waits for them to get the clue.

Edited by Sigma

You're quoting the wrong one. The post we're confused about is the one right before your last one. :)

Wha-? I didn't see that there last time. :blink:

I'll fix this.

• Brohoof 1

It's happening.

Posted! :squee:

BLOODY NOSE.

WILL POST

RELATIVELY SOON

DARNIT! I DETEST SUMMER SOMETIMES

I had one about a week ago. I love summer, but blood all over everything ever is never pleasant.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

That would be hilarious. It needs to happen.

(Quoted because your mentions don't work :3)

Should I post, or should I wait for yours?

Edited by Little Red

You get bloody noses in the summer? I get them in the colder months. Summer is the only time I don't have coagulated blood up my nose, and it should be healing up soon. It gets so bad I have to remove it to be able to breathe normally, and then of course it bleeds again. :(

You get bloody noses in the summer? I get them in the colder months. Summer is the only time I don't have coagulated blood up my nose, and it should be healing up soon. It gets so bad I have to remove it to be able to breathe normally, and then of course it bleeds again. :(

It's late Summer for me. I don't know why. They never get that bad, but I get them very consistently. It gets worse every year. XD

Yeah, though. I don't really know why. I used to get them in Winter, too, but never anymore. It's nice.

THAT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME POST

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

He was involved in helping and picked the lock. He gets 2 because he didn't actually do the figuring out. So he gets partial.

no extra credit
So let's fix that shall we? Edited by bronislav84

He was involved in helping and picked the lock. He gets 2 because he didn't actually do the figuring out. So he gets partial.

So let's fix that shall we?

Oh, I thought you were talking about a different pony, so Lightning didn't get any, sorry! I'll go fix that now.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Oh, I thought you were talking about a different pony, so Lightning didn't get any, sorry! I'll go fix that now.

He was included in the everyone else part cause I forgot for a bit he was involved at all. Pretty much everyone who was involved but didn't directly know how to identify her gets 2. Giving up but still having helped gets 1. Giving up completely or not participating gives zero.

Tranq by all rights should have gotten zero but she did say she knew, so she gets 1.

No one actually got zero except those who were late.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1