Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

I can change it back if you wish?

Yes please. :)

I almost made a crude joke. Then I realized Skylar's still 13. :P

Okay, now I'm curious. What were you about to say? :please:

• Brohoof 1

How so? You mean to say that you hope he doesn't talk to many ponies?

one thing that I would say about Sunset, his name wouldn't go well around Ponyville

also, I might go to sleep soon, getting late

(edited)

one thing that I would say about Sunset, his name wouldn't go well around Ponyville

Ah, well, let's see... I'd say that Dr. Hooves doesn't talk to many ponies beyond exchanges of business, with the exception of Sigma, who comes by weekly, and Derpy, who usually hangs around for a while after delivering his mail.

Edited by Sigma

The principal, maybe. Otherwise known as Diamondheart.

yeah, I know that, but they haven't been... active on here recently... so... we can probably sort out a reason to not meet them... I doubt Sunset would go anyway, so there isn't much arguing

(edited)

@@madjack2001

Sunset could roam the halls in search of the principal before coming across the vice principal; that's an idea.

So, uh... do we have any reason to continue the lunch period, or should we move on to the next class?

Edited by Sigma

Name: Professor Annabella Alexandra Belle

Race: Pegasus

Appearence:

sig-3888262.sig-3888262.sig-3888262.8ill

Why would you like to be a teacher?

Anna has a long history in biology. Ever since she was 16 she has been in Canterlot University (at first in a boarding school program for younger ponies, then attending the actual college at the proper age), another school in the area, and has shown such amazing talents in the field. These talents were so magnificent that she went down the path to becoming one of the youngest professors ever, all while being not only a pegasus, but a female as well. She technically has the title as professor, but what she has done has been overshadowed by a series of events with her ex-fiance. A mare with such accomplishments could easily hold down a job as a teacher in a high school, if she almost had the honor of being a professor at a college.

How would you improve student education?

With an advanced knowledge of the subject, while being young and still in her prime. Sometimes a lively young pony can be better than a bitter older teacher. Anna can sometimes be a little awkward, but is a pro at multitasking and trying new things.

Interests/Hobbies:

-Using her hooves to build things herself instead of buying them.

-She's a very good mom.

-She keeps in contact with Canterlot University and takes on a lot of projects or assignments they may have for her.

-Going on expeditions for scientific research.

-Organizing events or just things in general. She is very orderly.

-Playing with her son in the yard or indoors on a rainy day.

-Coffee... A nice warm cup of coffee to wake her up, or help her get through the afternoon blues.

-Traveling

-Improving her home in Ponyville

(( EDIT: Okie doke, artichoke. I didn't remember to put this in. Sorry the text was so small too... I copy and pasted from Microsoft word. Changed up the format a little, hopefully nobody minds. ))

Does the GM not exist anymore?

Does the GM not exist anymore?

She hasn't been on. ^^ I think we've mentioned that.

Oh, hey, didn't you sign up for that RP lead by Aspen Swift? :D I was looking forward to rping with you there, but you haven't posted at all. :( We got super attached to the deer idea, though.

So, any objections to going to next lesson? Also I need somepony to tell Sunset to go and find the principle to move onto that...

And sorry if I'm not responding as usual, my PC won't connect to the forums tonight :/

So, any objections to going to next lesson? Also I need somepony to tell Sunset to go and find the principle to move onto that...

And sorry if I'm not responding as usual, my PC won't connect to the forums tonight :/

I had Sigma suggest to Sunset that he should go look for the principal, but I think he should wander the halls looking for her before finding the vice principal since NonBinaryDuck hasn't been on.

Ok I got my laptop back for the time being, someone give me the low down of what I missed.

We went to P.E, and now we're at lunch.