Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

(edited)

Me GM? Like I don't have enough RPs already? I wish I could, but with just having come back on the 11th from an unfortunate but very deserved suspension from the RP section (And a 2 day full forum suspension before that) and having some RPs on another forum while also trying to keep up with some online games, I'm afraid I'd just go the way of Duck. I still need to catch up on one more RP, and it seems MECH died even while I was not suspended. I was the last to post in that. I'm still going to commission a scene from it though.

That's not to say I think I'd make a bad GM, just don't think I'd have enough time. I have the experience, surely. I have been trying to start up an RP already.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

Me GM? Like I don't have enough RPs already? I wish I could, but with just having come back on the 11th from an unfortunate but very deserved suspension from the RP section (And a 2 day full forum suspension before that) and having some RPs on another forum while also trying to keep up with some online games, I'm afraid I'd just go the way of Duck. I still need to catch up on one more RP, and it seems MECH died even while I was not suspended. I was the last to post in that. I'm still going to commission a scene from it though.

That's not to say I think I'd make a bad GM, just don't think I'd have enough time. I have the experience, surely. I have been trying to start up an RP already.

What RP? Maybe I can join. Many of mine flopped.

Odd. He should change the tags.

Well does anyone think we can still continue this or is there no way?

I think we can, but I think everyone's gotten all on board for the reboot.

I'd be perfectly willing. :P Maybe we could skip to Amore's class, too.

Or crazy idea. We go back to lunch? It's supposed to be social and all. Surprised people just wanted to skip it.

But yea, maybe this kind of RP needs a more active GM. Does no one want to run a reboot?

• Brohoof 1

Or crazy idea. We go back to lunch? It's supposed to be social and all. Surprised people just wanted to skip it.

But yea, maybe this kind of RP needs a more active GM. Does no one want to run a reboot?

Heck, I can make the post, but I'll want sub-GMs/GMs with same power to help me out with things that also have power to enter people. But I can edit front post and such just so long as I don't get all the power.

• Brohoof 1

@@Little Red, I could be a co-gm... I just dont like going through hassle to edit the post and making it in the first place after my... Oh so bitter failures.

Oh and i did think about making the reboot but it wouldn't be as fancy as the first page of this one is and thats why i stayed clear of it. But if people really want to i can try to make a good first page and thus make the reboot... Thats if people want me to or just want a reboot.

• Brohoof 1

I think madjack was busy a few more days. Let's wait for some of the others to respond.

What we could do is set up a mass-PM between all of us that want to make the reboot. We could all have equal-GM powers, except one of us would edit the front post (and maybe one other person would post immediately after the reboot OOC starts so that if that person goes inactive it can be another front page). We would need two people to vote "yes" on an applicant for them to be accepted.

I dunno, does that make sense?

@@rolle,

I think you'd do great. :P Anyway, it doesn't need to be fancy-- it should be fun! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

@@Little Red, But i feel like it would be judged based on how good the first post of this one's is!

Nobody's judging! XD

Well, maybe some are.

Okay, why don't we all open up a PM (if some of the others agree)? We'll decide how to design the page then.

Nobody's judging! XD

Well, maybe some are.

Okay, why don't we all open up a PM (if some of the others agree)? We'll decide how to design the page then.

For now, I just need to relax, but invite me when the personal message is up.

• Brohoof 1

I'll invite everyone here and anyone who just wants to RP and not sub-GM can leave the conversation.

I think I'll make the PM in another day or two. Wait for a couple more people.

• Brohoof 2

OKAY. LET'S MAKE A REBOOT YEAH?

As soon as I catch up on all my notifications, I'll make it today!

So, Sigma suggested using an old PM chat he had, so we gonna do that. :) Going to invite everyone now.

Again, if you don't wanna be part of it, just block it.

• Brohoof 1

@@Little Red,

Ah, I'm so sorry! I've been in Melbourne the past couple of days with no Wifi so I haven't been able to check in. I currently have 1 other RP running, thay you're a part of Red, and I'd be happy to be a Sub-GM.