Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc {OOC} Canterlot High

NonbinaryDuck

Any ideas for an excuse?

Your character could've went to the library and read a Daring Do novel without realizing she had another class to attend. She did tell Sigma she liked Daring Do novels, right? I also remember Sigma suggesting to her that she could go to the library.

Your character could've went to the library and read a Daring Do novel without realizing she had another class to attend. She did tell Sigma she liked Daring Do novels, right? I also remember Sigma suggesting to her that she could go to the library.

For the record green eyes is gender less because that is my theory on changelings. I guess this is the excuse.

For the record green eyes is gender less because that is my theory on changelings. I guess this is the excuse.

It's possible to be masculine or feminine without necessarily having the 'parts'. Is the changeling feminine?

@@madjack2001, @@Love

Okay, so Sunset if off to find the principal. I'm not sure what was decided, but Sunset can find Love's vice-principal character in the halls, a deer named Beguiling Blush.

Do you guys think we should start the next class soon?

@@madjack2001, @@Love

Okay, so Sunset if off to find the principal. I'm not sure what was decided, but Sunset can find Love's vice-principal character in the halls, a deer named Beguiling Blush.

Do you guys think we should start the next class soon?

Yea, there's not much left to discuss in the lunch room; otherwise, somepony would've said something.

• Brohoof 1

If nobody posts for another day/two, I'm just going to godmod the bell.

(Bell: how could you?)

Fair warning is fair, I think. :P

• Brohoof 1

This roleplay is slowly dying. :(

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE OTHERS!

It's okay though. I mean, all roleplays must come to an end. :) What's important is that we have fun while it lasts! Anyway, it looked like it was gonna die a couple weeks ago and it didn't-- maybe it'll revive again!

Hm, I tried to keep it moving with my reply, but..

Maybe we could just skip the last class and head to the party? Time skip haha, that might keep it up.

Or are you guys thinking differently, are we gonna let it die or reboot, its your choice guys.

A reboot might be cool. We can really keep it moving then. Or we can keep trying on this one. I don't care either way.

I think we can keep going. If we message jackie, I'm sure she'd respond and do her next class.

It would be a lot of work to keep it moving-- which isn't really what an RP is supposed to be-- but I know we can bring it back if we really wanted to. It's just the question of "do we?"

For me, this isn't my biggest priority. I would love a reboot as much as I love the original. But I couldn't make the reboot unless others helped me. :P

• Brohoof 1