Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask a pony: Rave Darkmane

JonasDarkmane

Well, I have decided to do one for my OC, Rave Darkmane post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png

If you have any questions for him, ask away ;)

(Link to him is in my Sig ;))

post-28830-0-04461600-1426360464_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Why do you hate Celestia so much?

Because she stands in the way of my family rising back to power, she was the one that banished us in the first place and she is an enemy of Sombra  :baconmane: (she also personally kicked me out of the Unicorn school  :baconmane:). 

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 1

a transformer has a life insurance or car insurance?

Depends on how the government they live in views them (unless they still live on their home planet, if so, it would be life insurance). 

(edited)

why you follow me so much?

I don't believe I am following you at all  :huh: (if you are referring to my brohoofs, then that is because you are posting in threads where I give brohoofs to everyone). I have other more important things to do post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png

Edited by JonasDarkmane

Do you like ghost stories? What would you do if you met someone obsessed with them? 

I am not one to really believe in ghosts unless someone can prove it to me. If I met someone obsessed with them, I wouldn't mind. I would treat them like I would anypony, other ponies interests doesn't really concern me (unless they stand with my enemies  :baconmane:). 

Hmm alright. Since you support Sombra does that mean you don't like Crystal ponies? 

Oh no no no  ^_^, there is nothing wrong with them  ^_^, however, I would better like them if they were back in chains  :baconmane:

On 5/3/2015 at 9:20 PM, Omar_25 said:

What do you do in your free time?

I explore and collect dark magical artifacts 

• Brohoof 1

On 5/3/2015 at 9:35 PM, Unicorncob said:

If King Sombra offered you to visit his private quarters for wine and passionate kissing, would you accept? :fiery:

I would not refuse him. I am a faithful servant and he is above all else 

• Brohoof 1

o3o I am a sun butt praiser (Sorry Q ^Q The cake is deceiving T^T) but I still giveth thy huggles<3

Hmmm, question =3= which is better o3o Conjuration or Alteration? o3o

• Brohoof 1

o3o I am a sun butt praiser (Sorry Q ^Q The cake is deceiving T^T) but I still giveth thy huggles<3

Hmmm, question =3= which is better o3o Conjuration or Alteration? o3o

Conjuration is better :)

• Brohoof 1

Yay :D wish I could conjure you a sandwich by booping your horn and using my own magic buuuuuut don't want to go into a coma o3o so Conjurer pony<3 ~gives you triple chocolate chip cookie~ :3

• Brohoof 1

What annoys you the most?

Knowing that Celestia is still sitting comfortably on her throne  :baconmane:

Yay :D wish I could conjure you a sandwich by booping your horn and using my own magic buuuuuut don't want to go into a coma o3o so Conjurer pony<3 ~gives you triple chocolate chip cookie~ :3

Well I do love cookies

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

....so....uh.....for your sake, not mine...not mine at all...hope you don't mind me asking...um...do you...well...like the songs that were made for you and the Captain...who I am completely aware is taken by you...j-j-just so they could be made better in the future...or removed from existance...if you want...that way you could never see them...or me...again...whatever you want to say is fine a-a-as long as your happy... *covers face hoping not to be zapped*

Edited by Humble Hymn
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

*evil grin* So... Rave... We meet again. :P

I want to know if you were in a situation where you could "defeat" Celestia but ultimately "defeating" King Sombra, would you do it? Hurry up, cause I'm on a mission to... Well, maybe I shouldn't tell you yet... I'll shadow that with another question... How powerful is your magic exactly?

Edited by CinnamonPop
  • Brohoof 1

....so....uh.....for your sake, not mine...not mine at all...hope you don't mind me asking...um...do you...well...like the songs that were made for you and the Captain...who I am completely aware is taken by you...j-j-just so they could be made better in the future...or removed from existance...if you want...that way you could never see them...or me...again...whatever you want to say is fine a-a-as long as your happy... *covers face hoping not to be zapped*

They were fine  :proud:, I enjoy having song made of me  :sneer:, just like how Sombra enjoys having statues of himself built post-28830-0-87867800-1428770358.png.

Where are you hiding Starlight Glimmer, Rave?

mlfw2379-99229_-_animated_applejack_Appl

*evil grin* So... Rave... We meet again. :P

I want to know if you were in a situation where you could "defeat" Celestia but ultimately "defeating" King Sombra, would you do it? Hurry up, cause I'm on a mission to... Well, maybe I shouldn't tell you yet... I'll shadow that with another question... How powerful is your magic exactly?

Do you mean that if I defeated Celestia, I would be defeating Sombra  :wau:? If so, I would not risk any harm to Sombra. However, if you mean that I could defeat Celestia but also Sombra, I would defeat her, but not Sombra  :dash:

My magic gets more powerful the more dark magic I use. I also enhance my magic with dark magical artifacts. I am nowhere near Sombra, but I can use heavy amounts of heavy magic...... but there is a cost of course  -_-. 

• Brohoof 2

Despise all mane 6? If you ever try to exterminate my senpai, Pinkie. Then watch out... 'Cause we need more meat for our next batch, if you catch my drift.

Although, If you were to target RD, then I would happily join you~.

• Brohoof 1