Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Lyra's Store of Artistic Lovelies {Open!}

LyraBae

(edited)

img-3739790-2-xgfn0g.jpg Does this work, now? :catface:

I don't like the background. Can you make the background white and move her towards the middle please? (And possibly make her horn a little longer? It's barely noticeable. Also, the tail's kinda short, so please make that long plus include a white strip in the tail). Sorry if I'm asking a lot! Thank you for all the work that you have done and please take your time. :D

Edit: and if you can, can you have her with this art style? This part is optional. (:

post-17217-0-51421800-1431111338_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sommar

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible that you could do Rave Darkmane :fluttershy:? It would be well appreciated :kindness:. You can do it anyway you want :proud:. I trust whatever you do, will be perfect :grin2:.

post-28830-0-51050900-1417805037_thumb.png

May i have a shot at this?

Anyway you like, your choice

attachicon.gifMooCowing Archean.png

Sure.

Is it possible that you could do Rave Darkmane :fluttershy:? It would be well appreciated :kindness:. You can do it anyway you want :proud:. I trust whatever you do, will be perfect :grin2:.

This OC will be fun to make!

I don't like the background. Can you make the background white and move her towards the middle please? (And possibly make her horn a little longer? It's barely noticeable. Also, the tail's kinda short, so please make that long plus include a white strip in the tail). Sorry if I'm asking a lot! Thank you for all the work that you have done and please take your time. :D

Edit: and if you can, can you have her with this art style? This part is optional. (:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Mhm, It'll be done shortly.

If it's possible, could you do Wilhelm as a avatar? The colors and picture are in the link in my signature; if at all possible, I'd like for him to be smiling (without teeth), dressed in a brown tweed coat with red necktie and white button-down shirt. If this request needs any changes, please tell me.

(edited)

Could you draw my OC? He's like this: https://i.imgur.com/3nlrS94.png

His cutie mark is this one http://imgur.com/hGm6u7X

Also, I want him with a darker shade of purple, if possible. And, if it's not too hard, a background with something like a turntable or synthesizer.

I needed him in both 400x800 and avatar size(125x125 max). Could you please draw him?

Edited by MapleGregs

I think if you were right in front of me, I would kiss you. Thank you so much! Do you mind if I add it to my profile? :)

Of course you can, hunny! Do you want me to resize it for you? And can you put in size 8 made by Lyra?

(edited)

Aww, thank you very much :wub:  *Hugs LyraBae* :lol:

*Fluttershy hugs back for being both polite and patient* 

If it's possible, could you do Wilhelm as a avatar? The colors and picture are in the link in my signature; if at all possible, I'd like for him to be smiling (without teeth), dressed in a brown tweed coat with red necktie and white button-down shirt. If this request needs any changes, please tell me.

Orion, since you're next on my list, I must ask you to give me a brief description of how your OC looks, or some kind of photograph. Thank you.  :D

Edited by LyraBae

(edited)

*Fluttershy hugs back for being both polite and patient*

Orion, since you're next on my list, I must ask you to give me a brief description of how your OC looks, or some kind of photograph. Thank you. :D

Navy blue coat of fur; sky-blue eyes, earth-brown hooves, mane and tail a very dark grey shot through with black.post-32658-0-38492600-1431193706_thumb.jpg post-32658-0-07832400-1431193721.jpg Edited by Orion Caelum

(edited)

sig-3743483.img-3741371-1-10q9fv7.png How do you like it?

sig-3743483.img-3741371-3-5b6yoi.png And how do you like this?

Looks... kinda feminine. Not that i'm not ok with it, it's just, looks odd to me..... but i'll take it either way. i also didn't know it would be in sfm :blink: I'm ok with it still 

Edited by Soldier Surplus

Also, forgot to say in my first post, but could you please make it 2D? It would be better, but if you wanted, you could do it in 3D anyway.