Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Lyra's Store of Artistic Lovelies {Open!}

LyraBae

@@LyraBae,

Do you think you could draw IB ice skating?
1. Here's what he looks like:
sig-3882333.post-31378-0-59704400-142957
2. He skates like this, but replace the sparks with ice:
sig-3882333.ShadowBattleRun.gif
sig-3882333.shadow_the_hedgehog__running
and 3. Can you draw him skating while he's wearing his green scarf? Thanks. :squee:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had my oc pic with me now, but I have a description. I would like a navy blue unicorn with slightly lighter blue mane with midnight silver stripes in it. He also has a medium length mane with yellow eyes. His cutie mark is a moon with a shadow of two unicorn horns crossing. Hope this is a good enough description. If you can please do it. Thank you

Oi, sorry to bug you, but could you do a 2d of my oc, Peppermint Blaze

That would be swell if you could, but if you are too busy thats ok

sig-3789023.2qm0n6s.png

Um yes, sorry to seem impatient, but I put in a request about 1 1/2 months ago

I was just wondering if it was being worked on

Dont want to seem to pushy, you probably are busy

sorry ~ <3 Peppermint

Hi guys, 

Sorry I haven't gone on. I've been really busy with school  :( . I've been trying to get on, but school has got me really booked. I hope you understand. 

Lyra

Hi guys, 

Sorry I haven't gone on. I've been really busy with school  :( . I've been trying to get on, but school has got me really booked. I hope you understand. 

Lyra

It's okay, we understand :squee:

Hi guys, 

Lyra

Hey, no problem, thats all good, I just get really impatient sometimes

Hi guys, 

Lyra

It's okay. I know how much time school takes. Also, there are lots of other things for which I've waited longer.

Hi LyraBae, could you kindly make me a signature photo ( I don't care what size, as long as it fits in the signature area ) of my OC, and her name ( Shrimpy )? If you could pose her too, just know that she is really shy, so you can pose her like that.

My OC ( Really High Resolution )

Her Cutie Mark ( Couldn't Get It To Show Up On The Pony Maker )

If you did it, it would be so nice! Thanks :)

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Hey! :) I would like a piece that would have human sunset shimmer petting a filly princess luna on one side, then a human princess Luna petting a filly sunset shimmer on the other. With both of the fillies doing a hoof bump.

Make the background 3d with the ponies/humans being 2d, if you could. As for the background, just make it cool, you can do it however you want, :D I'll leave that to whatever you want to create/imagine. ;)

I'd like the positioning to be like this, as an outline:

sig-3971816.5DXvruW.jpg

:blush: I know this would be a super complicated and challenging piece, I hope it isn't to much to ask for. :(

Edited by Shimmerlicious

Hey Lyra. Just came by to tell you I've changed my display name. I used to be MapleGregs, the first guy in the waiting list, and I asked you to draw my OC some time ago. Telling you this just so you know if I reply later.