Would you like the ponies if they treated you horribly?

Bendy

Would you like the ponies if they treated you horribly?   

29 users have voted

1. 1. Would you like the ponies if they treated you horribly?

• Yes....
    • No...
    • Other (state in post)

Hell no. If I'm treated as a prick for no discernible reason, then there's no chance I'm going to like them. If I'm beaten up the moment I meet someone, they've made their first impression and they're not even worth my time.

sig-21210.sig-21210.RcRE08O.jpg

"Have you ever felt the need to see more than you can see?"

Est. 1997

Is there any kind of whipping involved in this?

I would like Celestia to beat me up "Your holiness, I've behaved so very, very bad, I deserve it" Such little a coward I am, I can't hurt anybody but myself.

"Let the pain be delivered by your sweet mouth, cleanse this soul from all my sins"

"Yeah, such a filthy little human you're" Her smooth white chest over mine, her agitated breathe on my neck. Tied up, I can't see anything. But that flowing mane feels like sweet caramel over my many wounds.

"Brace yourself, human, no sun will rise tomorrow"

• Brohoof 1

If they would only do it specifically to me, I would still like them considering how well they treat other ponies (I don't really mind if someone treats me like crap, provided they don't treat anyone else like crap too)... considering this would affect any other human they find as well, however, there's no way I'd like them after that.