Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you like the ponies if they treated you horribly?

Bendy

Would you like the ponies if they treated you horribly?   

29 users have voted

1. 1. Would you like the ponies if they treated you horribly?

• Yes....
    • No...
    • Other (state in post)

(edited)

Would you like the ponies if they treated you horribly? How would you feel after the following ordeal? 

Yeah, human in equestria scenario... but these (clearly not canon ponies) ponies immediately hate you and the first thing they do when they see you walk into Ponyville is beat you to a pulp.  They don't give you a chance to speak they just dog pile on you and ignore your cries for them to stop and continue to beat you. 

After knocking you unconscious, they bring you to a hospital, heal you up a little and then throw you in a small dark cell to live the rest of your life behind bars. The give you very little food and water, just enough to live.

The only answer you got while behind bars as to why they did this was. "You are human. Therefore you deserved this. You should be thankful we didn't just kill you."

Edited by Bendy

The ponies, like anyone, have off days and are still learning about friendship and how to interact with other ponies! I mean, if they treated my badly I would definitely feel hurt, but I will forgive them if they decided to say sorry for whatever they had done!

I think they can sometimes be mean without realising, ie, EG2; they don't let Sunset Shimmer into the band until the very end, and also forget she is there (which is pretty hard on someone, even if its not explicitly being mean to them).

They would not be representing all of Equestra though. I would be pissed at them and probably not even look in their directon anymore but I'm sure I would find some good ponies who are nice to me.

Yeah... that is way too extreme for me. I could understand being weirded out by a human but beating them senselessly is pushing it. I don't really see how I could forgive anyone that beats me up ruthlessly then imprisons me for no real good reason.

• Brohoof 2

First: Might be the wrong section for this kind of discussion... 

Second: NO! Who would? Maybe a masochist. But seriously, it kinda goes without saying that if you had a bad personal experience with something, then the likelihood of you actually enjoying that thing goes down.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, human in equestria scenario... but these (clearly not canon ponies) ponies immediately hate you and the first thing they do when they see you walk into Ponyville is beat you to a pulp.  They don't give you a chance to speak they just dog pile on you and ignore your cries for them to stop and continue to beat you.    After knocking you unconscious, they bring you to a hospital, heal you up a little and then throw you in a small dark cell to live the rest of your life behind bars. The give you very little food and water, just enough to live.   The only answer you got while behind bars as to why they did this was. "You are human. Therefore you deserved this. You should be thankful we didn't just kill you."

Okay, why? Why don't they just kill me outright? Why isn't there at least a clear divide over whether tis nobler to deny me freedom vs. granting me my final justice? 

Why is this universal? Nopony is against this treatment? Not ONE?! What has this, clearly not Equestria, society done to all those who spoke out against this cruelty to make it so universal? Shouldn't there be sympathetic ponies in the cells next to me? Is it mind control that compels %100 of everypony, if so, who's the master mind? Isn't it then that individual's fury and not the society's? Moreover, what crime did ALL of humanity do to deserve such?

Finally, how does this help you in your never ending quest against the Conversion Bureau?  :toldya:

Yeah, don't kid us, I know that's why you're asking this.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, how did I arrive at a changeling hive?  They obviously are not the ponies from my little pony, and are merely trying to break me so they can devour my love later.

That completely violates the very essence of what My Little Pony is all about. I could see some distrust of humans from ponies along with a tinge of resentment and fear, but never would I imagine them to torture me because of my race. It's just way too dark for something to happen in MLP. Bridle Gossip would've made South Park cringe with that kind of nonsense.

If they were to treat me this horribly, I would actually regret not being killed. So no, I wouldn't like them, no matter how cute and cuddly they may be. Sorry, Fluttershy, but I seriously hope you don't become one of them.

(edited)

Why is this universal? Nopony is against this treatment? Not ONE?! What has this, clearly not Equestria, society done to all those who spoke out against this cruelty to make it so universal?

I was kinda thinking this scenario based on the 'The Ending-Verse', stories such as Ending or It Never Really Ends. Something bad happened with humans and ponies in it. In the story the human appears in Equestria (also a Brony), the human wants to make friends with the ponies and get a job, after three years he was treated so horribly he tries to commit suicide.  

The human lived in a cave and was starving. Forced to live on garbage and the ponies threw rocks at him every time they saw him. 

Finally, how does this help you in your never ending quest against the Conversion Bureau?  :toldya:

That wasn't going through my mind when writing this honest.... 

Edited by Bendy

I was kinda thinking this scenario based on the 'The Ending-Verse', stories such as Ending or It Never Really Ends. Something bad happened with humans and ponies in it. In the story the human appears in Equestria (also a Brony), the humans wants to make friends with the ponies and get a job, after three years he was treated so horribly he tries to commit suicide.     The human lived in a cave and was starving. Forced to live on garbage and the ponies threw rocks at him every time they saw him. 

That wasn't going through my mind when writing this honest.... 

That still sounds like it was culled from the same cesspool as the misanthropic Bureau fics. 

The point of my post was that you're not posing a question, you're requesting a specific answer.

A bad pony is a bad pony just as a bad human is a bad human. Why should ponies suddenly be held to a lower standard?

If you treat others badly, you're not likely to be liked, no matter who or what you are. Also if you act like a jerk and try to hurt me or my friends, I will beat your sorry ass, flank or whatever regardless.

Respect and friendship are earned, not bestowed upon you or any particular group.