Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You've just arrived in Equestria and been offer a place to stay.

Singe

In a castle by one of the princesses. 5 star accommodations. And I'm pretty sure I can get some sustenance imported or something. I'd be living the high life. 

Most likely it would be Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie, but I would stay at Pinkie's. I love food and she would be really entertaining, but my shyness would counter it a bit. I would eventually get over it though, Pinkie would be too fun. :)

I'd like to sleep at Twilight's castle since it seems like a REALLY nice place to rest in and who wouldn't want to sleep in a fancy castle like that? I'd also go to Twilight's library and read some of her books maybe; most likely her Daring Do books. Maybe I could talk to Spike just for fun if Twilight doesn't want to talk. I'd also be able to talk to the other Mane Six if they visit at least.

Process of elimination.

Not Fluttershy's cottage, unless I want to get mauled by a bear.

Not Rainbow Dash's place, it's made of freakin' clouds.

Not Applejack's farm. I'd hate farmwork.  >_>

Not Rarity's boutique. Though not outwardly disadvantageous, but the building itself looks rather small. I doubt there'd be a spare room.

Leaving me with Sugarcube Corner, or Twilight's tr... Oh right, it's a castle now. She'd probably have plenty of spare room for me, and a free pancake breakfast to boot. Sounds like my best bet.

• 3 months later...

Not Rarity's boutique. Though not outwardly disadvantageous, but the building itself looks rather small. I doubt there'd be a spare room.

From the interior, the Carousel Boutique is actually pretty big. It actually seems bigger on the inside. 

Then again, Sugar Cube Corners is HUGE!!!