Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A question for the gentlemen of the forums

Shankveld

I’m not a guy, but my brother was into girls at a fairly young age. I don’t know at what point it became a physical/sexual attraction, but I know he always responded well to girls in general. He was all eyes when girls were in his vicinity. Attraction doesn’t have to equate to developed sexual drives. Attraction to the opposite sex can start at any point a person is aware there’s a difference between one gender and another.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 years later...

My attraction started pretty late (in high school). Unfortunately because I wasn't into the "new fad" for people my age of being into girls yet, that resulted in some homophobic jokes while in middle school (even though I wasn't into boys to begin with). Quite annoying.

That first girl was named Kamille, for the record. Thankfully was only a minor crush.

• Brohoof 1

Not sure when I started getting attracted, but let's just say that I never really wanted to get a girlfriend until after college, like 19 or 20 years old. Yeah after that age I wanted a girlfriend. Still would like one right now even, but I'm not actively searching because I have much bigger issues like depression and anxiety. So yeah, I'm not normal in that I have been single my whole life and never had a girlfriend. Sounds sad but I'm ok with being single for awhile, I need to make friends irl anyways before I start a relationship irl.

So I guess when a guy starts getting attracted to girls depending on various things, and I'm not sure what the average age is when that starts to happen because I have little experience in that area.