Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pones from me ^^ [CLOSED]

Plume

@@Silver Stream.

HEY SORRY FOR THIS WAIT I'VE BEEN SUPER HOLIDAY BUSY LATELY HOPE YOU LIKE IT :DDDD

sig-4295741.QT08SpP.png

Looking great there :D, good job ^w^. You did a wonderful job :D :D :D Love how you did the closed eyes on Sunsey ^w^

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@Buzz

Here you go! She's a cutie ^^

sig-4299797.G0VOK6X.png

Looking explicitly fabulous there :D :D :D <3 Love how you did the cutie mark, they are a blast :P:D :D Good job ;) <3 

• 2 months later...

@

Ugh I'm so sorry I never got around to your request - I've been buried in school work lately, and just... I've had no inspiration :c I just couldn't make something I was happy with. I might have to skip your request this time round, sorry, I hope you understand. Feel free to come back again some time, I'll make sure to do your art then c:

Hia :)

I would like to get my Flearia Dragondanser done. She is a powerfull and inteligent unicorn that have a companion named Irra "magical spirit/fire spirit/magic essence" with her all the time. usualy on her head or floating around her.

I really would like a pose where she is eather sitting or lying down while reading a book and having Irra at her head or side as a light source.

Her cutiemark is tre purple stars that sumbolices her being a magical prodigy and a black chesspiece that reprecents her  complicated calculating intelect

References.

http://flearia.deviantart.com/art/Flearia-Headshot-shade-test-591453479?q=gallery%3AFlearia%2F56644722&qo=8

http://flearia.deviantart.com/art/Flearia-n-Hailion-591054436?q=gallery%3AFlearia%2F56644722&qo=9

http://mirai-sora.tumblr.com/post/138992577457/request-for

Cutiemark reference

http://flearia.deviantart.com/art/12086736-10206994904689204-378362501-N-569803369?q=gallery%3AFlearia%2F56644722&qo=43

Hey Kirby, it's me again. Wondering if you could do this OC for me? After this there is only one more I have so I wont be taking spots from everyone else (till i get bored and make about 20 more OC's  :muffins: )

UGlWxHA.jpg

kwBaS5k.jpg

@@Sweet Pen

Your OC is so cute lordy! I'm sort of rusty, so sorry if it looks a bit funk.

AJABgvF.png

D'awww, that is so cute <3 <3 <3 Also, adding that butterfly just increased the cutness /)>3<(\ 

Amazing work, as always :D :D :D 

@, @, @@Spacey, @@Buzz,  

Hey! Just a heads up you guys - I'll be trying to finish your requests, but I'm reaching the end of my school term and thus have a lot of homework and tests coming up. I'll probably be either slow or unable to touch them until the start of my holidays which is in four weeks time.

In short, expect your requests done in 4 weeks.

• 2 months later...
(edited)

@@Flearia Dragondanser

I'm so sorry this took so long - I have no excuse beyond terrible art block, and that's not even a very good excuse. 

yMHbvJo.png

To all left: I'm sorry for the slowness on your requests - I have just had horrible art block, the likes of which have never been seen on this goshdarn planet, and have also been questioning my style quite a bit. I've been unable to draw something I'm personally happy to give to someone until now. I will try to get them done soon.

Edited by MiniKirby123