Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pones from me ^^ [CLOSED]

Plume

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@JonasDarkmane,

Huehue thanks! I might draw something for you later cause puck x Jonas is my otp to say thanks for supporting me all this time c:

@@Emerald Star

BbxlTKC.png

OMC this looks adorable, as do all your others :D Keep up the good works *pitches a tent for when the store re-opens*

And, FYI that is my OTP, so tread lightly :lol:  :okiedokielokie:

Ok, you might want to wait though as i intend to change the CM, but i may forget but i doubt it if it means i get awesome art of my new slice of life OC ;)

@@Buzz,

I'll draw it as is now, and if you change the cutie mark later I'll happily edit the drawing for you c: Hope I don't disappoint when the time comes XD

@@Buzz,

I'll draw it as is now, and if you change the cutie mark later I'll happily edit the drawing for you c: Hope I don't disappoint when the time comes XD

So, I woke up, got bored and couldn't get back to sleep. So, here you go: the new CM for Classic Hits.

4sCIWxm.png

UpOL2rp.png

@@JonasDarkmane,

Huehue thanks! I might draw something for you later cause puck x Jonas is my otp to say thanks for supporting me all this time c:

@@Emerald Star

sig-3926065.BbxlTKC.png

Why didn't I notice this :(? I am now following this thread :yay:

It is your OTP :D :D :D :D? 

And Buzz xD

Once again, another great art by you (do you call it drawing, vector or what? I am unfamiliar with what terms I should use :().

There is no need to draw anything for me  :adorkable:. I don't want you to feel any pressure  :rarity:

@@JonasDarkmane

Thanks for the follow! And yes, it is very much my OTP. I'd say drawing, since vectors are different - they're made using special programs. I can vector too, but they're all sorta trash ahahahhaha XD Don't worry, it took me forever to figure out the difference until I tried vectoring. And I'm doing it - I want to! Free wiiiilllll! 

@

HqQ51Yi.png

@@JonasDarkmane

Thanks for the follow! And yes, it is very much my OTP. I'd say drawing, since vectors are different - they're made using special programs. I can vector too, but they're all sorta trash ahahahhaha XD Don't worry, it took me forever to figure out the difference until I tried vectoring. And I'm doing it - I want to! Free wiiiilllll! 

@

sig-3929114.HqQ51Yi.png

Aaaaaaaah! So adorablez! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thank you! I'm sure as heck gonna come back for more! :pinkie:

@@JonasDarkmane

@

sig-3929114.HqQ51Yi.png

Awww, you are such a sweetie pie ^3^. Thank you ;w;

And that drawing (thank you for telling me ;)) looks sooooo adorable :D :D :D :D. I love it  :wub:. So cute, I wanna snuggle him ^w^

(edited)

@,

No problem! It's cause your OC is a precious widdle qtpie anyway XD You're welcome back any time - I'm glad you like my art that much!

Hahahaha mention twas mentioned indeed c: Thnks!

Edited by MiniKirby123

@,

No problem! It's cause your OC is a precious widdle qtpie anyway XD You're welcome back any time - I'm glad you like my art that much!

Hahahaha mention twas mentioned indeed c: Thnks!

Awww, you are such a sweetie pie ^3^. Thank you ;w;

And that drawing (thank you for telling me ;)) looks sooooo adorable :D :D :D :D. I love it  :wub:. So cute, I wanna snuggle him ^w^

I am not cute! >:T

Yes he is. :3

@@Buzz

Ain't no dance party like a classic hits party.

sig-3932516.5qFNbho.png

*Wakes up, goes through 35 notifications and saves this till last*

OMC SHE'S SO ADORABLE! Thanks for this, great a job as any. I'll try not to request any more but i think I'm having an OC creation problem :blink: Now all I need is some Hits nomming Rave's ear art so i can compete against the others (I'm coming for your title Fidelity!)

Also, a bad pun...

mlfw1021_Rainbow_Dash_says_youre_awesome

(edited)

@Buzz

Naw, thanks so much! No problem, I'm just glad you like it. You can feel free to come back any time - your OCs are as cute as any!

Edited by MiniKirby123

@@Buzz

Ain't no dance party like a classic hits party.

sig-3932516.5qFNbho.png

This is so adorable  :wub:. So cute  :wub:. Also, that cutie mark looks fantastic :D. Good job ^w^

Is this shop open again? I dont know if it is or not, but would like to request another as these are too adorable! :pinkie:

@@Buzz,

Egads! You must really enjoy my art! Sadly, it isn't, but it should be soonish!

@@Bass Drop,  

Nope! I don't do commissions either way, and right now I have a couple of requests from other places to catch up on. Also, art breaks are good :D

Nope! I don't do commissions either way, and right now I have a couple of requests from other places to catch up on. Also, art breaks are good

Hmm even when you say that, I am trying to throw money at my screen to you, just to support you :/. Why isn't it working? 

:P;):D

@@MiniKirby123 I just got to say that your art is so fintastic and I love it a lot! You have really good designs for ponies! :wub: I know for sure that I will be here to support you for doing such a splashing job! :yay: and when your shop opens again, I will for sure request here again! :D :D

• 2 months later...