So sorry for the HUGE wait, but I'm finally getting around to all these c:

DTxhoDC.png

Wow, that is awesome :D :D :D :D. Good job, awesome art ^^

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Yeppity doodles! I'll be working on yours tomorrow, and hopefully get it to you soon. Would you still like a chibi, or would a pone suit you better? I'm flexible considering you waited so long >< 

(edited)

@

I'm sorry, I don't think I understand what you mean. I'd be happy to oblige, but... Do you mean you would like me to draw that OC instead?

Edited by MiniKirby123

@

I'm sorry, I don't think I understand what you mean. I'd be happy to oblige, but... Do you mean you would like me to draw that OC instead?

Oh, I didn't edit that comment properly, yeah, I wanted you to do that OC I mentioned in a pone suit.

@,

Sweet! I'll draw her in pone style then c:

@@JonasDarkmane,  

Ahahha, thanks! Hope I don't disappoint :D

You won't, so far you haven't :D. I wouldn't be disappointed otherwise, the hard work of an artist impresses :). I will know when an artist has put a lot of work into their art ;)

@

Haha, it took a little less time than planned cause I had a burst of inspiration c: I hope you don't mind, but I added a little to her cutie mark - it seemed really empty. I have the regular version saved as well, so I'll gladly swap it for you! Also, out of curiosity, what's her name? :D Hope you like it!

8ebqHZ5.png

I was woundering if i could leave another request/reserve a space now for when your shop opens up again as i really want another one of my new OC but most your posts are when i sleep.

@

Haha, it took a little less time than planned cause I had a burst of inspiration c: I hope you don't mind, but I added a little to her cutie mark - it seemed really empty. I have the regular version saved as well, so I'll gladly swap it for you! Also, out of curiosity, what's her name? :D Hope you like it!

sig-3896190.8ebqHZ5.png

Her name is Violet Beats, could you show me the regular version? :please:

@

sig-3896190.8ebqHZ5.png

So adorable  :wub:. You have done a wonderful job  :lol:

@@@Buzz

Sure! I understand the stress of that. I'm not open, so I probably wont be actually completing the requests for a while, but I can hold places c:

@,

Cute name! And I'm really sorry you didn't like the change. I understand though, sincere apologies for touching the design without asking c: Here is the regular one :D Hope it suits your fancy more. 

wkCZJln.png

@@JonasDarkmane,

Ahahah, thanks :D

@@@Buzz

Sure! I understand the stress of that. I'm not open, so I probably wont be actually completing the requests for a while, but I can hold places c:

@,

Cute name! And I'm really sorry you didn't like the change. I understand though, sincere apologies for touching the design without asking c: Here is the regular one :D Hope it suits your fancy more. 

wkCZJln.png

@@JonasDarkmane,

Ahahah, thanks :D

That one is better now, thanks! :squee:

(edited)

@@MiniKirby123,

Are these free? Can you draw Ice Blizzard wearing his green scarf and reading his grandfather's brown military book? :squee:

And can you draw him chibi? Thanks. :catface:

post-30784-0-93666000-1435626127_thumb.png

post-30784-0-95007400-1435626132_thumb.png

Edited by Ice Blizzard