Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pones from me ^^ [CLOSED]

Plume

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Could you do my OC Hurricane please? (coloring is more accurate in the second pic)

GyGpHXj.png

whdXhCE.png

in this pose (Pone by the way)

8fqka9Q.png

Edited by Hurricane

(edited)

Cold you do another Kaymen? Maybe dressed in something cool...maybe in a plague doctor outfit...? If that's not too much...

Kaymen Blooblood

post-27033-0-42172800-1435628953_thumb.jpg

His cutie mark

post-27033-0-91124300-1435629036_thumb.jpg

And...for the pose...I guess just lifting his mask in a slightly menacing way...or something...

Edited by Stage fright/light

post-33815-0-16849700-1433036353_thumb.jpg

Hi, if you're still taking requests, Can you please draw out my OC (Peppermint Blitz) holding a camera or a How To Book?

or even just a sitting or sleeping pose will work too.(Whichever is easier for you)  

Thanks in advanced. And no worries if you can't get to him. 

@@Love,

Of course!

@,  @@Emerald Star,

Would you like it to be pone or chibi?

@,

Sure! Do you have a reference of the book? If not, I'll just do my best XD

@,@@Hurricane, @, @@flyby4,

So sorry, but I've filled the 6 slots I'm willing to take. Maybe try back next time? 

To those who have been accepted:

I am currently taking a break, so the drawings most likely will be on hold for a while, possibly until next week. Thank you for understanding! c:

@@Love,

Of course!

@,  @@Emerald Star,

Would you like it to be pone or chibi?

@,

Sure! Do you have a reference of the book? If not, I'll just do my best XD

@,@@Hurricane, @, @@flyby4,

So sorry, but I've filled the 6 slots I'm willing to take. Maybe try back next time? 

To those who have been accepted:

I am currently taking a break, so the drawings most likely will be on hold for a while, possibly until next week. Thank you for understanding! c:

Could you draw it in Pone please? 

@@MiniKirby123,

I've always imagined the book handwritten by his grandfather. So it'd be kinda teeny bit rugged or old-ish. It has a lot of pages within it and it has a brown, hard back cover.

Something like this. :please: It also has no real title on the front cover. (It's somewhat of a journal. :P ) But  I don't think that'll matter since he'll be reading from it and the cover won't be visible. ^_^

old_book.jpg

Also, I kinda want him sitting, reading the book while it's in his lap, chibi and green scarf please. (scarf reference is in avatar)

Thanks! :squee:

@

Hmmm.. I'm not sure. You might be in for a wait - I'm not even sure if I'll make another batch XD Also it would be a little unfair to reserve spots - I only did it that time because I had planned to re-open anyway. 

I said consider...you don't have to...if you do open again, you will consider me...won't you?

I mean...I've been wanting to see Kaymen in a plague doctor outfit for a while...but it's ok if you're not gonna do it...

@

I'll keep it in the back of my mind, but if other ponies request before you get a chance to, then I'm afraid I'll have to go with them. c:

Im just going to leave these here, and if you are able to get around to it could you do her as a pone please? Thank you

Classic Hits:

Y52JIn1.png

Her CM:

sN5wjD1.png

(edited)

@,

Here you go! You have a very cute OC. c:

sig-3909446.DXfl38p.png

WOW! :pinkie: :pinkie: Thank you so much!! :wub: :wub: :wub: And aww thanks :please::blush: Btw, her cutie mark is a blue ocean wave :adorkable: Edited by TwilightAqua