Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hipogriffs in MLP?

Bryght Knowledge

(edited)

The only example I can think of is Silver Quill. But he's a reviewer on Youtube and his character isn't cannon to the show.

I was also thinking of good old Sliver Quill. Too bad Hasbro can't make him cannon.

Though another good hypogriff is Buckbeak from Harry Potter. :P

(And trust me, I'm a huge Potterhead/Harry Potter fan.)

I think it would be interesting if Hasbro at least gave Sliver a cameo at the very least. Maybe they could do a episode and talk of Gidla's orgins and that one of her family members was a hypogriff.

Edited by GoldKingdomFright
  • Brohoof 1

It'd be sweet to see them showing up on the cartoon. There aren't any hippogriffs in Griffonstone, so they're either very rare or live in a separate place

Actually, these sentinents and thinking characters makes it easier to hippofriffs to actually exist in MLP world  :lol: . Anyway, I don't think there's need to overthink it, as I doubt a hippogriff would look more complicated than a griffon with pony back instead of lion, and possibly capable of getting cutie marks  :smug:

I think that griffins are cooler then hipogriffs, but I still wouldn't mind seeing one!

I don't know...

I'm not sure Hasbro is comfortable with a character who could be counted as "mixed-race"...

Mind you, the love child of a pony and griffon sounds interesting, but I don't think Hasbro's comfy enough to go there.

• Brohoof 1