Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Lands

The Pixelated Pony

Caramel landed herself in a tree. Everything was so confusing. She needed to get herself together. "Why am I freaking out so much? I've seen ghost before haven't I? And why am I talking to meself?" Caramel said out loud. "Dehydration maybe? I haven't had much water in a wh..." Caramel's eyes went black as she fell down to the ground. Unconscious.

"so Will... what do you think we should do about Caramel?  i mean we kinda need to get her to believe i'm real and that she's not crazy... oh and find her 'cause we can't do anythin' without her" Sparkle started curling up Will's mane and nibbleing his ear to get his attention

(edited)

Caramel was laying between leafs, grass and dirt. Eyes closed, unconscious, not moving. Raindrops were dripping from the trees, some of them landed on her face. Yet she was still not moving. Her wings were damaged as well as they laid folded underneath her. She was laying there alone with nopony to help her.

Edited by Pucksterv

"WILL!!! HURRY UP!!! I'LL LIGHT THE WAY BUT PLEASE HURRY UP!!!" Sparkle yelled flying in circles in front of him generating just enough light to iluminate some trees and ground  " WILL SHE NEEDS HELP!!! I CAN'T HELP HER ALONE! I'M A GHOST SPIRIT THING WHO DOESN'T WANT HIS FRIEND TO BECOME A GHOST SPIRIT THING!!!"

"We need to find her first, she flew north on the beach so we can head there, she was crying so we can see the drops in the sand pointing out her direction, get on my back." Will then ran towards the beach and saw drops in the sand, they followed it for 10 minutes until they found her, unconscious, then it starts to rain.

Sparkle grew big again and felt her head " she hasn't got a fever so it's definitely not well a fever it could be dehydration i mean you two haven't drunk anything since you got here me? i'm dead i don't need to drink. you got a flask or anything any kinds of fluids? eww no not those one's but like water?"

(You and your dirty thoughts xD) William lifted up his fez to reveal a still glass of clean water on his head. "Sparkle, when i saw you at the lake i still got a cup and boiled it." William opens carmels mouth and pours water down it. "Hope this works..." (need a few characters.)

"hmm why was that under your hat? and how did you not spill anything? also you followed me?" Sparkle said getting even more confused (my mind is strange okay? it works differently to anyone else's and i ask for your understanding thank-you~ the writer of this post)

• Brohoof 1

Caramel eyes were half open. The sight in front of her was blurry but she could see two ponies standing above her. Her hearing was bad too, an echo and a high pitch was ringing in her ears. She couldn't make out what they were saying. Then all of the sudden, a large amount of water was poured down her mouth, causing her to cough, while opening up her eyes more clearly. 

"SHE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! frankinstine quote right there exept it insted of she but i don't feel like calling h...her an it " Sparkle looked at Caramel in that way (my god she's beautiful... SPARKLE YOU HAVE WHITE, yeah but she doesn't have to know she might never return to normal)

"S-sp-Sparkle...is that you?" Caramel said rubbing her eyes with her hoofs. "How in Ninlils name did I get here? And why are you a ghost? Am I a ghost too? William is not a ghost...can he see us? Am I dead or alive? WHATS GOING ON HERE?!'' Caramel yelled as she sat up straight, looking at Sparkle and William.

"well i'm the only ghost here you two are alive... hopefully but basically i got stabbed in the hoof and died from blood loss so now i'm a ghost kinda, i'm sorta looking for a vessel or waiting for my own body to become habitable again ie new paint job, memory replacement oh and well a different form 'cause male Sparkle he's dead... so yeah" Sparkle said doing several loopdeloops

"Either I'm drunk or yer puling a prank on me?" Caramel said as she slowly got back on four hooves. "Seriously, a ghost? And you have to find a other body as well? I've seen some weird stuff happen in me life. I've seen ghost but this? Seriously? Really? Why? No...wait never mind. Do not answer any of my questions. It will only get more confusing that way." Caramel said while looking around. "So what were we doing before this all happened?"

"nope your sober and i'm actually dead and yes i need to find a new body i believe this is my 2nd new body i started life a a female who died in the esa 1 crash then i was a male who got stabbed and now i'm probably gonna be a female again... well if the cycle works like that..."

"Im not even going to question how that works.... Oh alright how does that work?" he said as he put his hoof on his chin. "Oh yeah, by the way i have a habit to hide things under my fez, we where trying to make camp and plan out how to make a boat and leave the island.

"okay well it works by magic you see some mean ol' unicorn like transformed me into a stuffed doll then because of that when i died in the ESA 1 crash my body used it's stuffed toy form to bring me back but somehow it knew and i don't know how that me number 1 was dead so it changed my body's gender and my spirit's to a male whitch naturally i didn't like so now supposeing i can do the maths right i should be a female when my body is ready"Sparkle said smiling ( explanation for Sparkle being female in the other place )

"This is so weird..I mean just so weird...how are you going to explain this to White...I mean...does she know about this? I hope she does. Or maybe not...I don't know...I still don't know what is going on here. You know what, I'm just gonna go and find us a way out of here. Bye. " Caramel said as she started to slowly walk away from it all.

(Yeah, i was confused by that i almost came to the conclusion that they where separate dimensions)

"Interesting, your woman in a doll that died so the doll made a body for you that turned into a dude that died and you'll be a woman again, i really didn't need to re explain it but i wanted to know if i got that right, what about your ghost freind white? We can see you but we can see her or him?"

( uhh white's alive and isn't with us )

"trust me will it's ghost logic and yes you did get that right " *bell like thing sounds* " well i'll see you in a short amount of time my body is ready!" Sparkle ran off towards the location on his map like a bullet being fired from a gun

"I guess i'll just wait here for Sparkle to come back."

He said fiddling with a peice of wood and a knife. About a few minutes later he made a self replica of the Titanic, even though it looked a bit off you could still say its the Titanic. (Need a few more characters)

Caramel started to kick trees with her hind legs, causing them to fall down. "I"m not staying here any longer, I gotta get out of here, Starting with a raft." Caramel said as she dragged the trees she had cut down to the beach. She dragged them into the water, testing if they could float or not. "Yes! Perfect, these will do just fine."

"do a triple loop there, open up this cave walk inside, generate light , head to the back and BOOM there she is my new body " Sparkle looked at the empty shell of a pegasus lying on the floor "hmm i look good... " he said before getting closer and touching it before lights shot out of everywhere the cave roof had a hole blasted in it sending rocks flying in all directions before SMASH! Sparkle's spirit had been successfully transferd to the body but a slight problem a very large rock had pinned her to the floor " brilliant just brilliant only a few seconds in this body and i've got a broken leg hurray. HEY ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE!?" Sparkle yelled her voice sounding totally different to before

(edited)

20 minutes have passed, still no Sparkle. "Hey Carmel im gonna go look for Sparkle, she's taking a bit long." He then followed the path she went and found a cave that looked like it blew up, then he saw Sparkle trapped under a rock. "Holy crap, Sparkle you ok?" he said walking to her. He noticed that it was crushing her foot. He rolled the boulder off her leg and helped her up.

Edited by That pony

"three quarters of me say yes and the fourth says OWWWWW!!! but anyway thanks stranger! i'm Sparkle Jasmine Sword and i have no clue how i got here wait how do you know my name? why do you know it? but anyway can you help i don't like the dark... and mabye can you tell me how i got here?" Sparkle said totally confused

He helped her walk out the cave. "Your probably not gonna believe me but, you worked on a pirate ship and crashed here on a desserted island, all of your crew died except for me and you, and carmel, the captin. But then ghost pirates stabbed you in the foot and you bleed to death and reincarnated into a female."