Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dusk (WIP) - the Phony Brony

PhonyBrony

This isn't quite a WIP anymore... but anyways! Somepony tell me how to change the topic name.

Luna FTW!

This song is probably the most cliche trance you can get. But I think you might like it!

the Phony Brony

Edited by PhonyBrony
  • Brohoof 2

I loved it, and that's not even a bias because Luna is best pony; it was good, even if it was cliche.

I can't to here the complete version.

I guess cliche trance isnt that bad, after all it's my true style.

At first I was like "Why did it end?". Then I saw it wasn't done yet...

>MFW post-1372-0-83534200-1334290647.gif

Haha Rarity's face... It helps me understand how you felt. xDD Anyways...

Ah, I hear you gained a few skill points in production (mixing and mastering). Sounding great so far.

Thanks Warbalist, I really appreciate it! I can imagine myself in a game right now... Music production level has risen to 9001! Except not. xD

Check the first post!

the Phony Brony

This is a very good track, the melody, build-up, effects, etc are very nice. However, there's just one thing that bothers me, and that's the kick. I find it to be too distorted. At least for a trance kick. Trance kicks are usually subby kicks. Sometimes a little high-pitched as well.

If you have put distortion on your kick you should turn it down, otherwise, if you havent, you should try to turn down for the kick itself in the mixer or sequencer.

Keep it up, mate. :)

Edited by ProjectRKA

This is a very good track, the melody, build-up, effects, etc are very nice. However, there's just one thing that bothers me, and that's the kick. I find it to be too distorted. At least for a trance kick. Trance kicks are usually subby kicks. Sometimes a little high-pitched as well.

If you have put distortion on your kick you should turn it down, otherwise, if you havent, you should try to turn down for the kick itself in the mixer or sequencer.

Keep it up, mate. :)

I know exactly what you mean. Yeah I think I should have made the kick more subby... Well for this I could have cut off the high frequency bands and it would've been fine. Well it's on youtube already so I'm too lazy to change it xD I guess harder trance for this, then :P

I greatly appreciate the feedback you give, especially because it's constructive criticism. Thank you!

the Phony Brony

• Brohoof 1

I know exactly what you mean. Yeah I think I should have made the kick more subby... Well for this I could have cut off the high frequency bands and it would've been fine. Well it's on youtube already so I'm too lazy to change it xD I guess harder trance for this, then :P

I greatly appreciate the feedback you give, especially because it's constructive criticism. Thank you!

the Phony Brony

You're most welcome. T'is always a pleasure to help others :)