The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned cuz i'm confused lol

Also banned cuz i got a new avatar now and its so cute :D

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I'm also a FlutterDash supporter.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

memed for not being pink

Banned cuz ya can't always be pink, but at least i haven't changed my name yet :P i'm...not sure what i'll change it too. plus, i still love the color pink, and riku, anyways. at least for nostalgic sake. :)

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

I changed my name again cuz lately fluttershy has been more my favorite pony :3 I like her innocence, and I think I may get active in the fluttershy fan club. I really like a lot of the other main 6 too though.

I still love Korrina from pokemon a lot and plan on keeping my Korrina profile for now :P

memed for becoming marshmallow instead of ponk

Banned cuz lol i'm a marshmallow now XD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

memed because you are corn syrup, sugar, dextrose, water, modified cornstarch, gelatin, contains less than 2% of natural and artificial flavor, tetrasodium pyrophosphate (whipping aid), artificial color (includes blue 1). 

depending on the brand

• Brohoof 1

l4jXV42.png

memed because you are corn syrup, sugar, dextrose, water, modified cornstarch, gelatin, contains less than 2% of natural and artificial flavor, tetrasodium pyrophosphate (whipping aid), artificial color (includes blue 1). 

depending on the brand

Banned cuz LOL

Aka "LadyPKchu".

memed because ROFLMAO

Banned cuz you're such a silly brony! haha XD

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned cuz anti bronies are evil in my opinion.

...Not a joke xP i don't like people who have a problem with feminine things....they depress me.

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Unbonged 'cause also same.

Unbanned cuz you are awesome :D *bro hoof*

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Unbanned for new avatar

• Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

Unbanned for new avatar

Unbanned cuz thanks! :D even i have to change my avatar someday lol

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned because you love ponies.. But in all technicality, that would mean I'm banned to. XD

Banned cuz you can't bann the bann master and i don't even know what i'm talking about so please bann me for this lol :P

• Brohoof 2

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Banned for 'that'. XD

Banned for more than that LOL

see? i'm still pinku riku, even with a rarity avatar xP i has a sense of humor! kinnnnda lol

• Brohoof 1

Aka "LadyPKchu".

Unbanned cuz fellow rarity fans are SO awesome :D

• Brohoof 3

Aka "LadyPKchu".