The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

2 minutes ago, Trotteur Sauvage said:

Well now it's Cadance asking for it !
BANNED !

Banned because Cadence comes in handy sometimes - I mean, if you see a falling dragon, just throw your wife at it....

• Brohoof 4

ᚾᛖᚹ ᛚᚢᚾᚨ ᚱᛖᛈᚢᛒᛚᛁᚴ - ᚦᛖ ᚠᚢᚾ ᚺᚨᚦ ᛒᛖᛖᚾ ᛞᛟᚢᛒᛚᛖᛞ

image.png.1d67db17f637a25cb8070c016012d5cf.png

banned for ninja

1 minute ago, Flutterstep said:

Banned because who cares about the princesses, really? :lie:

banned for not caring about hierarchy, that's heretic! 

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 4

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Banned for not confessing your sin

• Brohoof 2

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

12 hours ago, Flutterstep said:

Banned because who cares about the princesses, really? :lie:

Completely and utterly BANNED!

• Brohoof 3

“Remember that when you leave this earth, you can take with you nothing you have received--only what you have given.”

Just now, Baby Dashie said:

Banned for being a marshmallow.

Banned because it is called a march-mallow. :3

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_(music)

• Brohoof 2

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

15 minutes ago, Baby Dashie said:

Banned because Marshmallow of March-mallow, it doesn't matter. Babies such as myself can't eat them!

Banned because you can. You don't need teeth for those if you melt them.

• Brohoof 2

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

2 minutes ago, Baby Dashie said:

Banned because even then they're not good for me. 

Banned for complaining about things that are not relevant. :v

Edited by The Gobok
  • Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Flutterstep said:

Banned for saying I'm not good for you :(

Banned for not believing in yourself. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Banned for throwing a Duality at me. He's heavy! :wau:

Banned because I could throw parts of him seperate. :P

• Brohoof 2

Banned for trying to take water apart.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 2