The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

banned for typo.

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

(edited)

Banned cus ♪───o(≧∇≦)o────♪ ;)

Ok so i got banned frome a discord server for posting pics that involved dark souls and sunbutt so Banned fore parsing the sunbutts butt

Edited by Hoppy
  • Brohoof 2

fluttershy_signature_by_wafflez205-d5gmu8v.png

1 hour ago, Hoppy said:

Banned cus ♪───o(≧∇≦)o────♪ ;)

I don't know what you mean by those symbols; were you banning me for sounding like I'm asking you for a date? 'Cause that would be a funny answer.

I guess I ban you for giving me an answer I couldn't understand.

• Brohoof 1

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

Banning you because you didn't say they made you feel hoppy.

• Brohoof 4

All things that interact with the world exert a force. All things that exert a force have an opposite and equal force. Ergo, nothing immaterial exists [because where would the opposite force be without material as a medium?]. Ergo god doesn't exist immaterially. Also if the universe were infinite itd take infinite time for a god to make it. If it were finite it'd be subject to entropy. Which means an eternal god can't exist.