Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

Banned because it's nighttime and I've received an order from Nightmare moon to ban you

Edited by TBD

17 minutes ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because he was almost convincing enough :crackle:

Double banned because the video is blocked... :okiedokieloki:

Not banned because here also; I just assume it is some anime Mr T knockoff because a true wielder of Mr T's powers couldn't be blocked...

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Nsxile said:

Banned because time existed before land... :crackle:

Banned because Din of the 3 Golden Godesses made the physical land that would be called Hyrule one day first before Nayru gave time and physics to the land then Farore created the lifeforms that exist in the world.

Just now, Will Guide said:

Banned because Din of the 3 Golden Godesses made the physical land that would be called Hyrule one day first before Nayru gave time and physics to the land then Farore created the lifeforms that exist in the world.

Banned because different universe :crackle:

17 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Banned for apparently not knowing your Legend of Zelda Lore

Banned because in the beginning there was only Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar; and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made. And he spoke to them, propounding to them themes of music; and they sang before him, and he was glad. But for a long while they sang only each alone, or but few together, while the rest hearkened; for each comprehended only that part of me mind of Ilúvatar from which he came, and in the understanding of their brethren they grew but slowly. Yet ever as they listened they came to deeper understanding, and increased in unison and harmony.