Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Superheroes RP (OOC)

Skullbuster

@

From what I understood, Shade wasn't bound or blocked from anything. Weiss' reaction was to start to form shadows around him and since I didn't respond to that, it went nowhere

@Skullbuster

Think she would be acceptible? I'm not sure whether she'd be hero or villian considering she's after both.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blacklist-r8689

shes interesting, however I wouldnt have her going around killing off player characters, id list her as villain, villains dont always work together or have the same goals

shes interesting, however I wouldnt have her going around killing off player characters, id list her as villain, villains dont always work together or have the same goals

So to confirm, she is fit to play?

Let's get this going again guys. Hopefully Shade's knocking on the door doesn't go unnoticed. 

Edited by Derplight Sperkle

@Skullbuster

I plan on having Blacklist post her blacklist in public. The names of everyone's OC's are gonna be on it. What I need to know is which of the OCs are known to the public, which ones are being secretive and which haven't made their move yet. Also can you give me a brief synopsis of what's gone down so I'll know which point is appropriate to enter at?

Edited by Denim&Venom