Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria.tv - 100th Episode Background Pony Mare-a-thon

Jeric

post-25990-0-46954200-1434079104_thumb.png

This week we have a special surprise for you! We’re not even sure your bodies are ready for this. After our regularly scheduled movie night on Friday, we will have a 100th Episode Celebration! Funko giveaways, episodes, and videos showcasing your favorite background ponies, and much, much more to gear up for Saturday’s episode! The only way to win in the giveaway is to hang out with us in the CMC Clubhouse so be sure to tune in!

Join us this Friday at 6PM EST for a special 100th episode celebration in the CMC Clubhouse! It all starts Friday night with our weekly movie stream where we will be watching Robin Hood and Muppet Treasure Island which were nominated and voted for this week on MLP Forums.

Watch the 100th episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic on Saturday morning at 11:30AM EST on Equestria.tv! Be part of this once in a lifetime event! And don’t forget to stick around for shenanigans at Unscripted Saturdays where we just sit back, relax, and do whatever we want, whether it be games, livestreams, or ponies!

Can’t get enough? Get your fix at the CMC Clubhouse where we stream pony videos 24/7! Stop by any time to hang out, watch pony videos, and chat with your fellow bronies.

Want something more specialized to your tastes? On Equestria.tv you can make your own channel and invite your friends! It’s super-easy!

Grab your party hats and head on over to Equestria.tv today!

Here’s a recap of what we have in store this weekend:

Friday:

6:00 PM - Robin Hood

7:30 PM - Muppet Treasure Island

9:20 PM - 100th Episode Celebration! (Giveaways)

Saturday:

11:30 AM - 100th Episode!

12:00 PM - Unscripted Saturdays

THE MARE-A-THON

What better way to celebrate the collective imagination of the Brony fandom than to focus an all nighter of 'wall-eyed' mare, Timelord, human obsessed, wub laying goodness! The episodes selected will be both fan favorites AND will also have some of the better known moments of key background ponies. The episodes will be broken up by fan videos that helped defined these characters.

FREE PONIES INSIDE - FUNKO GIVEAWAY

Show up and randomly throughout the night you may be contacted while in the EQ.TV chat that you won one of six Vinyl Funkos. Which ones you ask? Come on! It's the 100th episode. You know what that means ...

41rICjnSxnL.jpg

61Z6CyO2DRL._SX522_.jpg

fun3482-my-little-pony-lyra-vinyl-figure

81hpAGPUNQL._SX522_.jpg

618JQshTUUL._SY550_.jpg41G%2B6iXKZgL._SY550_.jpg

Plastic background pones! All you have to do is be in the EQ.TV chat at the time the host goes to give one of the Funko's away. The longer you stay ... the more chances you have to win. 

Any requests for episodes or fan created background pony video material will be considered. :)

• Brohoof 11

I may have to jump into the EQTV chat simply on the off chance that I might stand to win a Derpy vinyl funko.  DO WANT!!!  :muffins:

(of course unfortunately I'll be spending part of the night at Jurassic World for a friend's birthday, but still, I CAN DREAM!!!  Cause besides a Derpy and the Doctor shirt, I don't even have any other pony merch  :().

• Brohoof 3

wait, a chance to add another Funko Vinyl to my collection and watch some childhood classics! Who needs sleep, it's overrated anyways! *sets alarm on phone*

• Brohoof 3

So basically. i have to throw away my sleeping schedule and hang around with you, just to get a minature pony statue?

Well sign me up. :P

• Brohoof 2

So basically. i have to throw away my sleeping schedule and hang around with you, just to get a minature pony statue?

Well sign me up. :P

Time to set an extra alarm :3

• Brohoof 2

Just a heads up that Ponies have been shipped (that was intentional yes), and all but two should be there Wednesday/Thursday. One winner was Canadian and one Austrian so expect Derpy to take a bit longer getting there. ;)

• Brohoof 4

All but the two international orders have been delivered. :)

Canada should have his Tues

Austria should have his 6/26

• Brohoof 3