Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could, you would....

Kivil

Finish the sentence! If I could I would, teleport across the world, go into other dimensions, break the 4th wall, and go to ponyville.

• Brohoof 2

Invent the whatever device they use in movies to make sure everyone has literally bottomless glasses of soda pop.

Leave Earth to the nearest habitable planet. which is probably like billions of light years away

Depending upon your definition of habitable, it could be as close as hundreds of thousands of kilometers.

• Brohoof 1

If I could I would either want the ability to freeze time at will. I could take a break from something if I needed to or sleep in if I didn't want to wake up at a certain time :P the possibilities are endless. I'd probably become a worse procrastinator though if I had that ability. 

If I could also do one more thing that would be to be able to visit other "dimensions or worlds". I think that would be sweet to see something different rather than our ordinary everyday lives here on Earth.  

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

If I could, I would move to be with  at this very moment.

If I could, I would hold her tightly in my arms and promise her I love her, and that I don't ever want to lose her.

(Yeah yeah, it's sappy, I get it)

• Brohoof 2

I would become an admin of this forum, change all other admin's names to their user id, and then stop being a admin. Oh, and I would change the code of the forums to stop the admins from changing back their names. :) Just kidding.

Seriously though, I would like to instantly turn myself into a pony, and be able to flip back into human form at will.

Oh, I'd do a lot of things.  I'd travel the world, I'd explore the universe, I'd travel to other dimensions, I'd serve on the Enterprise, I'd live in Equestria, I'd find my true love.  I would if I could but I can't so I shant.

Moving this thread to the Forum Games section~

If i could,I would Make Myself Moderator of this forum,And Shift this thread to Forum Games  :)

I gotchu

• Brohoof 1