Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Question about Mane 6 + discussion (probably)

Breezeoverthewater

Hello everyone.

I've got a question about mane 6. And also I'd like to hear your opinions about it.

The thing is -- why do you think they are doing all this stuff, like taking care of animals, trying to join the Wonderbolts, studying, running the farm, organizing parties and making clothes? Wouldn't it be more logical and right if they will finally stop doing all these things? Instead, they should already all get married, cook, clean, raise kids and overall be good and lamblike wives to their husbands? 

And come to think of it, I cannot understand, why mares in general act like stallions in the show? I didn't see many of them doing what they should do. Would somebody be so kind and explain it to me? I'm really curious, now.

Because everybody in the world has dreams?

Please Tell me you're joking.

• Brohoof 3

The show is meant to empower girls, not to degrade them to standards back in the "good 'ol" 60s where they're only good for cooking and cleaning.

I'm also pretty sure it's a joke too, Hypno.

So you basically want that Woman are inferior to you? Great mindset. >_>

• Brohoof 2

I basically would like opinions about it, nothing else.

Okay, what you wrote is sexist and is anything that the show is against. There, happy?

Now go and take your stupid jokes somewhere else

• Brohoof 3

Feeding stray trolls only makes them want to come back for more. We should all probably shut up because this person is either extremely misogynistic or they're just messing around.

• Brohoof 1

does this deserve an intelligent answer or is this just a joke. Man look at equality and then look at your question again.

Don't bring real life here, okay? In real life, there are tons of discussion, is a femaly could be considered as a human, or not, so no need to turn the thread to something that it shouldn't be.

We're talking about Equestria and how things work there. I asked an innocent question. Nothing else.

Feeding stray trolls only makes them want to come back for more. We should all probably shut up because this person is either extremely misogynistic or they're just messing around.

Agreed, ignore this thread everypony

Wouldn't it be more logical and right if they will finally stop doing all these things? Instead, they should already all get married, cook, clean, raise kids and overall be good and lamblike wives to their husbands? 

Because it would be a horrible, backward sexist message of women being little more than a combination of baby making machine, sex slave and maid instead of people with actual thoughts, feelings, hopes and dreams in addition to being an extremely lousy and boring show.

Why are you watching a show for girls instead of working outside and joining the army?

Because it would be a horrible, backward sexist message of women being little more than a combination of baby making machine, sex slave and maid instead of people with actual thoughts, feelings, hopes and dreams in addition to being an extremely lousy and boring show.

B-but all of you ship ponies! Thus, implying marriage, cooking, cleaning and raising kids, just like I described. SoarinDash, FlashLight, FlutterMac, just to name a few. Bronies ship it. If they don't like what I describe so much, why do they ship them? Isn't it hypocrisy?