Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fanfic Recommendations for Audio Readings

RandomSelect

(edited)

Note: This topic has been reposted because the other one... well, disappeared with no reason why or how.

Hi guys. Sometime ago on youtube, I proposed that I would do a number of readings. And not just fanfics, poems or scripts from this fandom.  It can be from Bleach, Street Fighter, Toradora, X-Men, Marvel, DC, whatever you recommend. But there are some rules I want to put in...

1.       No erotic, gory, or 18+ fics

2.       Needs to be well written.

3.       One-shots are preferable. Chaptered fics are okay as long as they’re completed and not too long.

4.       Only recommend other people’s fics, not yours

More rules to come if they come around.

So, are there any recommendations, people?

On another note, the recommendations placed here can used for you guys if you want to do some audio reading for your own channels. But you must ask for the author’s permission before doing so for your channel. You must also provide link to the author’s webpage (if he/she has one) and give credit. As an audio reader, myself, I’ll be doing that too.

Until then, I’m Brian Random, thanks for checking.

Edited by RandomSelect

Hello there Brian Random, I would like to suggest "Variables" by The Descendant.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/2348/variables

Are you planning to use sound effects and background music to your readings like you do in your comic dubs? I love listening to audio readings and podcasts myself, because I'm usually too lazy to actually read. I've not actually read the Variables myself but I think it fits your criteria and I've heard it's good. I would appreciate it if you would do a reading of this story =). Thanks for your time and brony on my friend!