Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How does the Zap apples taste? (and related questions)

Rocket Punk

Well, these two questions fill my mind for a pretty long time: what does taste the Zap Apple, and is it possible to make cider with them?

Because, according to Granny Smith, the Zap Apples are pretty much the best fruit you could have, and I understand that you only have time to make Zap apple jam during the harvest, but I came to that reflection: "Ponies love cider. Cider is made out of apples. Or, the Zap apples are the best apples you can have. So, Zap apple cider could be like the perfection (plus, Granny Smith could make a ton of bits for Sweet Apple Acres with this rarity (sorry for that totally intended pun)).

So, how do you think Zap apples taste? And then, how Zap apple jam and Zap apple cider could possibly taste?

[To the admins: I don't know where to put this, but it's related to the show, so I thought it was genuine to post this here. If it's not, could you move this thread to the right topic, please  :please: ]

(edited)

They taste like lightning in sugar form. They'd probably be banned as illegal narcotics in our world XD

I once saw a comic where Rainbow Dash says her mother really enjoys Zap Apple Jam and the CMC look at the jar label which says.

[Warning: Do not ingest during pregnancy. May have side-effects.]

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 2

They taste like lightning in sugar form. They'd probably be banned as illegal narcotics in our world XD

I once saw a comic where Rainbow Dash says her mother really enjoys Zap Apple Jam and the CMC look at the jar label which says.

[Warning: Do not ingest during pregnancy. May have side-effects.]

Laughing so hard right now.

• Brohoof 1

I would imagine that the zap apples taste like regular apples but with a kick

Zap apples probably tastes shockingly good. 

Aha, I see what you did there!

For some reason I've always imagined them tasting like apples, but spicy (am not sure if I would like that very much though  :derp: )