Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Spike and the CMC

Fluttershy1992

Has Spike ever had direct contact with the CMC in any of the episodes? I know he's been around Sweetie Belle in an episode or two but I don't think I've ever seen the four of them together in one shot with interaction.

No, but theres a few fan-fics out there that have them interacting, and there's one out there where Applebloom has a crush on spike, though the name of it I can't quite recall.

He interacts with them but off screen. I remember an episode where Scootaloo said Spike complimented her about her scooter skills or something. There was also this part with the episode "Show Stoppers" where the CMC were messing up the library. Spike was there looking at them so they must have asked for his permission.

Other interactions are really brief like when Greed Spike was harassing the CMCs trying to steal Scootaloo's scooter or when Spike wrote a friendship report for both Rarity and Sweetie Belle in "Sisterhooves Social."

But as a rule, Spike was only ever meant to interact with the main 6 ponies and was only ever meant to share episodes with Twilight or his Lady Rarity.

• Brohoof 1

Nope. They really haven't interacted. I mean Spike kind of interacted with Scootaloo since he was on the Rainbow Dash fan club but other than that and the other things that have been said he really never interacted with all of them.