-Snipped content, purging account-

Purged Account

*my hand bursts through the plate* EENOPE *the plate explodes, then I drag down the sun. I'm immune to it's rays for whatever reason*

*teleports sun to normal position* anti magic spell! *stops you from using magic* *teleports behing you* DIE! *uses ultimate elliminate on you so now your a pile of ash with out magic* Edited by Blue and Pound It

*Draco draws own sword, and pumped his electric aura into it, making it glow with electricity* never, and i mean NEVER, POINT YOUR SWORD AT ME!!!!! *he dives towards the ground, and when he lands, there is enough force to cause a crater to form* not unless you have a death wish....

DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE ME TO DBZ *eyes go black, then white, then white on the right and black in the left* now you see how battle are fought in my realm *he forms the black hammer out of condensed black magic in his left hand, corresponding with his eye, then reverts to human form*

*regenerates completely in 5 seconds after explosion* since when do you have regenerative abilities, that and i regenerate thanks to my own abilities, im damed to keep life

(ponysona states i am immortal, read it and weep)

besides, you died first

Edited by Draco

*teleports sun to normal position* anti magic spell! *stops you from using magic* *teleports behing you* DIE! *uses ultimate elliminate on you so now your a pile of ash with out magic*

*reforms* who said I was using magic? *Creates a race of Oven People to attack you*

*regenerates completely in 5 seconds after explosion* since when do you have regenerative abilities, that and i regenerate thanks to my own abilities, im damed to keep life

(ponysona states i am immortal, read it and weep)

besides, you died first

... Since when do I regenerate? Really?!

And besides, if you can't die then you shouldn't even be allowed here, because that means you can't lose.

And It was my understaning you don't really die here.

look, i can die, but only if you hit my weak point, ill tell you were it is too

see this *points at right section of chest* there is a crystal in there that regenerates my body as long as it comes in contact with my dna, get rid of that, and i die. i also die by running out of oxygen, and of hunger.

hunger isnt really a problem here though

Ugh, at this point I don't even care anymore.

*Opens Time Vortex, shooting Draco out of existence.*

There. I'll bring you back once you read at least three wiki pages of the TARDIS index file.

I mean, really?! Can I, DOCTOR WHOOVES, regenerate?!?