Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Tifa's Music Request Thread V2

Revy

(edited)

My songs so far: https://soundcloud.com/tifa-lockheart-1

Hey guys, i've decided too relaunch a new thread since the old one was quite wish wash and full of junk. With that being said im going to lay out some basic principles about how this thread is going to work.

1) Requests (free ones) are done at my own time and leisure, usually it wont take longer than a week. If you pester me about it your slot will be removed, if you genuinely think I have forgotten you please ask politely.

2) Never ask me to copy part of a song, you can use a song as a genre example but that's it, I will not plagiarise.

3) Free requests will be lower quality than full songs which I have created for myself, each person gets one request per OC, if you don't like the end result then there's not much I can do.  

4) I do not do Metal / rock / Hip hop / Rap etc, Electro type music (techo, aggrotech, EDM, chillstep) etc is my type of music.

5) You do not in anyway own the rights too your theme and I can retract them at any time, if I see anyone using songs without permission then it will be flagged for copyright. 

Okay now thats all the not so good stuff out of the way :P  Feel free too post your requests below and I will get on them when I feel up to it, I will only be taking on 3 songs at a time, finishing all 3 then reopening 3 new slots, if all 3 slots are taken and you are the 4th to reply you will not be reserved, slots will be preservable again when I state their open.

Slot 1 - Bruticus 

Slot 2 - Eddie 

Slot 3 - DJ Spacer

Thanks for reading and wub on! 

Edited by DJ Lockheart

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be up for a nice bit of contemplative chillstep if you're up for it. ^^

I'd be up for a nice bit of contemplative chillstep if you're up for it. ^^

Well I've already done one for you pathy so I think you will need to wait for a bit :P 

Can I have a Steampunk-y one, if possible? here's your inspiration: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/216569/1/tales-of-the-sky-a-journey-of-faith/prologue-the-sky

Uh, I can give it a go! :P

could you try and do one for one of my OC's named Shadtrax (see my DA page to see what he looks like)

Sounds good too me

Well I've already done one for you pathy so I think you will need to wait for a bit :P

Tis fair. I can be patient. :P

Would be interesting to hear what you could come up with for my oc Spacer, her profile is in my signature but her background is currently being re-worked. A breif overview on who she is is a dancer, DJ, and partier.   :P  Need anything else just lemme know  :)

Would be interesting to hear what you could come up with for my oc Spacer, her profile is in my signature but her background is currently being re-worked. A breif overview on who she is is a dancer, DJ, and partier.   :P  Need anything else just lemme know  :)

Alright congratulations on earning the last slot for now.  

could you try and do one for one of my OC's named Shadtrax (see my DA page to see what he looks like)

Hope you like it, a little different from my usual!

I love it thank you.

In return I'll draw your OC in my style in any theme you choose

Thank you I love it

In return I'll draw your oc in any theme you choose

I dont have an OC but thanks for the offer :P

Working on the new piece now! 

A friend of mine told me about your work and I am interested to say the least. Could you please do a song for my dragon OC, Orion? If you need a reference, the link to his character page is in my signature. Also, could you try doing his with a more celtic feel, along with your normal genre? If not, I won't complain. 

A friend of mine told me about your work and I am interested to say the least. Could you please do a song for my dragon OC, Orion? If you need a reference, the link to his character page is in my signature. Also, could you try doing his with a more celtic feel, along with your normal genre? If not, I won't complain. 

I can try, still taking a break atm :P 

Thankies =D

Not sure if its what your after but Im kind of lacking inspiration recently. Here you go, made it fairly dark / grimy sounding. 

https://soundcloud.com/tifa-lockheart-1/the-watcher

Due too it being pretty hard to make these and requests being free. People will now have a max of 1 minute long songs. :) 

Pretty good~!

Not quite what I was after (I gave you that fanfic in my original post, remember~) But it was good, I liked it~!

Yeah im probably going to make another tbh 

Can you make a dubstep/nightcore song for me? If you can't do nightcore then dubstep is fine!

Might be a little trickier too do dubstep, but Nightcore should be easier enough.

Your stuff sounds pretty cool :) What DAW do you use?

DAW? and thanks :) 

Might be a little trickier too do dubstep, but Nightcore should be easier enough.

DAW? and thanks :)

Digital Audio Workstation :P In other words, what software do you use? :)