Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi all! Happy to be a brony 3 years running!

scifi42

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Googled mlp forums!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: one of my best friends introduced me to the show at her birthday party. This same friend later gave me a signed Neil Gaiman!

Fave author: Neil Gaiman

Fave book: Stranger in a Strange Land

Fave directors: tim burton, wes anderson, joss whedon

Fave tv show: Take a guess!

Second fave tv show: star trek: tng

Female celeb crush: Felicia Day

Male celeb crush: Patrick Stewart

Pony for three years

Next cosplay: The Smooz

Previous cosplay: A.K. Yearling

Fave pony: Zecora

Queer, polyamorous.

Hitting up Bronycon for the third year in a row this August! If you're going, hit me up!

So excited to join this community!

• Brohoof 8

Hello YAY welcome here on the happy site of the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)==)=)=)) YAYAYYYYYYYYYY I hope you have fun times here with the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeeting many of the friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having happy time enjoying the fun =)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=) YAY!

• Brohoof 9

Hello and welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here in this nice and wonderful community. :) If you need anything, feel free to PM any member here if you'd like. :ooh: I hope you enjoy and have an awesome time here. :pinkie:

• Brohoof 10

hey! welcome to the forums if you have any questions, feel free to ask us! (and don't be shy and PM some of us too? :fluttershy:)

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-82634900-1426513535_thumb.jpg

Heya scifi42, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.png

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 3

Welcome! I hope you make lots of pony friends here on the forums! I'm new myself (though ive liked mlp for about 3 years too!) everypony here is really friendly and kind! Never seen anyone mean on here! Have fun! :squee:

• Brohoof 4

people here = nice

me = your friend if you want

you = awesome, cause your a person.

you = even more awesome cause your on this website

you = EVEN MORE more awesome cause you read my ridiculous post.

No really tho. Welcome. If you ever are wanting friends, im open. you can add me on skype just tell me your from mlp forums and i'll accept! Sorry lol.

• Brohoof 3

Hiya scifi42, and welcome to the forums!  :) 

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  :pinkie: 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :ooh: 

*Hugs*  :lol: 

84932+-+Carrot_Top+Ditzy_Doo+Pipsqueak+a

• Brohoof 3