Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Custom MLP and Anchroman video/audio mash-up I made

MovieLord101

(edited)

Hey guys! First time poster and recent lurker (just joined today)! A while ago I did a video experiment where I took the audio from a scene from Anchorman and had it play as seem lesson as I could over scenes from MLP. I wanna know what you guys think of it. Here's the link:

I know it's not perfect and I had to use certain clips more than once just to sync the audio properly, but I hope you guys like it!

Edited by MovieLord101
  • Brohoof 1

Hey guys! First time poster and recent lurker (just joined today)! A while ago I did a video experiment where I took the audio from a scene from Anchorman and had it play as seem lesson as I could over scenes from MLP. I wanna know what you guys think of it. Here's the link:

I know it's not perfect and I had to use certain clips more than once just to sync the audio properly, but I hope you guys like it!

Read my comment on Vimeo. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Just did and I replied. I would've posted to YouTube, but I know how uppity they are about copyright claims and I didn't want a strike on my account. I felt Vimeo was safer.

• Brohoof 1

Just did and I replied. I would've posted to YouTube, but I know how uppity they are about copyright claims and I didn't want a strike on my account. I felt Vimeo was safer.

I've dealt with copyright claims before. YouTube allows you to "Acknowledge" the Copyrighted material you may use in the videos by responding to them "I gave them credit in the video".

The only downside to that is, you won't be able to monetize off of it when the copyright claim is found.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...