Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, guys. This is my first time here, as well as the first time I've ever worked on anything like this.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvOqVkNkxVY

Because I'm new at this, I'm basically a relative unknown, so it's hard to get it around the entire community without the proper channels. I worked really hard on this, and now I'm bringing it to you! Hope you like it! Thanks!

-Venates

• Brohoof 3

Hi, guys. This is my first time here, as well as the first time I've ever worked on anything like this.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvOqVkNkxVY

Because I'm new at this, I'm basically a relative unknown, so it's hard to get it around the entire community without the proper channels. I worked really hard on this, and now I'm bringing it to you! Hope you like it! Thanks!

-Venates

Wow, how has nobody commented on this animation? It's pretty awesome! I like the 3D room turn near the beginning and the various effects you added.My only complaint is that some of the camera movements needed an ease, and the changes of the facial expression were sometimes too slow. Great job though, I don't think people understand the amount of effort it takes to create an animation.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, how has nobody commented on this animation? It's pretty awesome! I like the 3D room turn near the beginning and the various effects you added.My only complaint is that some of the camera movements needed an ease, and the changes of the facial expression were sometimes too slow. Great job though, I don't think people understand the amount of effort it takes to create an animation.

Thank you!

Camera easing is definitely something I'll be looking into doing in the final product. I did a couple of scenes in this piece, but because of how I approached this animation with it being my first project of this calibur and a learn-as-I-go experience, I kind of made it hard on myself to go back and rework some bits. That said, if I ever am able to finish this thing, I'll be taking all advice and comments like this one and make sure it's as perfect as I can possibly make it! Thank you for your support!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 years later...
3 hours ago, Venates said:

Soooooooo I finished it :twismile:

Ten years, and you still made it happen... awesome! I really loved the action scenes and the natural expressivity on the characters. How they react to each other and the different situations with naturality. Also, the different camera angles, and the wide variety of scenarios, which must have been a massive undertaking for a single animator.  I am glad they broke that haunting record and made it out alive. Amazing work.

• Brohoof 1