Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TwilightAqua fanclub

JonasDarkmane

Vote #TwilightAqua 2016! *huggles* x3

Lol Aww shucks :blush: Me for president, I can only imagine what a world that would be :lol:

Twi is the most fintastic (see what I did there?) Merl in the deep blue sea, I would love SEAing her beauty, oh wait I forgot, it's everywhere.

Did you get inked by an Octopun Zach? :P And nuu I am not D: :blush:

It is confirmed! TwilightAqua is the most sweetest Merl in the universe!! (and a pretty good songwriter too :P)

Heehee Ooooh shuckies :blush: *Tries not to die of blushies* :kindness: Also, I didn't think I was :lol: I was only singing what should have been sung :blush::P AKA- The truth! XP
  • Brohoof 4

AQUALUNA LEMME HUG YU PLZ!!

(Imagine I said TwilightAqua there, I have an awful habit of calling people by their main OC's/ponysona's names)

Edited by Vinyl Shimmer DJ
  • Brohoof 2

AQUALUNA LEMME HUG YU PLZ!!(Imagine I said TwilightAqua there, I have an awful habit of calling people by their main OC's/ponysona's names)

Lol call me either name and I'm fine with it :P CMERE AND HUG ME THEN!!! :lol: *Huggles* :lol:

s03e07_pinkie_pie_hugging_rd_gif_by_epic

• Brohoof 1

Lol call me either name and I'm fine with it :P CMERE AND HUG ME THEN!!! :lol: *Huggles* :lol:

sig-4264321.s03e07_pinkie_pie_hugging_rd

I like this gif.

And I like you.

LETS START A GROUP HUG!

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rare unseen image of best pony

sig-4323101.post-30211-0-60439800-143967

Great, you made me click the "brohoof" button so much I think my mouse broke, eh at least I got to see the cutest pony alive.

• Brohoof 2

Lol! Let's see here! 0//w//0;; .... *Dashes away and boards the nope train, noping all the way to Nope Land!* :blush::lol: :lol:

*Hijacks train* Hai!

Lol! Let's see here! 0//w//0;; .... *Dashes away and boards the nope train, noping all the way to Nope Land!* :blush::lol:

#1, You would be the only person in Nope Island.

#2, I brohoofed your post because you cuteness hypnotized me.

• 1 month later...

@,

I recently showed a picture of yourself to my mother and brother, they both said you look really cute. :lol:

OKAY FIRST OF ALL, THIS IS SO UNFAIR :lol: :lol: I am not cute by the slightest..... :please::blush:  One of these days, I will get a lawyer to back me up here :P

• Brohoof 2

OKAY FIRST OF ALL, THIS IS SO UNFAIR :lol: :lol: I am not cute by the slightest..... :please::blush: One of these days, I will get a lawyer to back me up here :P

There is not a single lawyer on this planet that wouldn't say you are cute ^w^ <3

• Brohoof 1

There is not a single lawyer on this planet that wouldn't say you are cute ^w^ <3

I want to become a lawyer just to prove this point ^w^

• Brohoof 2