Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TwilightAqua fanclub

JonasDarkmane

Wh-what?? D: D: There isn't cuteness here :lie: Except if you're talking about yourself and the others :P

What's the nervous face for? you must be sneaking cuteness again. It's ok, it fits you very well.

I was only stating that there's no cuteness here D: D:

I would rather call you cute before myself. I am the ugly one here.

Edited by Zach

We must worship TwilightAqua's beauty like God, but instead we go EVERYDAY. Trust me, God WAS showing off when he made something like  because I am more stuck to her than I am with everything, so that would be about googolplexian amounts, Wait no that's two little... more like 100000000000000000000000000 googol amounts.

Edited by Megumi Shimizu(Zach)
  • Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...

You're as adorable as your profile picture :derp:

Well Well... if it isn't this the best fan club of all equestria?

Twilight aquaaaa is best ponyyyyy *Finishes to sing "Twilight Aqua is best pony song"

#TwilightAquaForPresident2015

d'aww you two... :blush::kindness: <3 b-but I am not best pony Heehee me for president :P:blush:

382495__safe_twilight%2Bsparkle_animated

You shall not sink!

Bump! X3

Bump! :lol:

We must worship TwilightAqua's beauty like God, but instead we go EVERYDAY. Trust me, God WAS showing off when he made something like because I am more stuck to her than I am with everything, so that would be about googolplexian amounts, Wait no that's two little... more like 100000000000000000000000000 googol amounts.

I... Thanks :blush: Well thank you all for making me want to run to the closest pillow and scream in it like a blushy maniac :lol:

Do you have a theme song already? cause I have two song suggestions for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6tpOgm1HE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tb0CwlQW0M

LOVE the songs! :love: <3 <3 Thank you so much! <3

@,

I made this because why not x3

For the sweetest and cutest merl out there!

sig-4225537.aqua_the_merpony_by_puckster

OMS :kindness: THANKS SO MUCH PUCKY DUCKY!!!

t5e4868_174132__UNOPT__twilight-sparkle_

*Schnoodles and nommies!* <3 SQUEEEEE !!! I AINT SQUIDDING AROUND WHEN I SAY THAT THIS IS FINTASTIC!! This was just so kind of you!! ALL OF YOU ARE SO KIND!! <3

twistars.gif

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 5

d'aww you two... :blush::kindness: <3 b-but I am not best pony Heehee me for president :P:blush:

sig-4226056.382495__safe_twilight+sparkl

I... Thanks :blush: Well thank you all for making me want to run to the closest pillow and scream in it like a blushy maniac :lol: LOVE the songs! :love: <3 <3 Thank you so much! <3

sig-4226056.t5e4868_174132__UNOPT__twili

*Schnoodles and nommies!* <3 SQUEEEEE !!! I AINT SQUIDDING AROUND WHEN I SAY THAT THIS IS FINTASTIC!! This was just so kind of you!! ALL OF YOU ARE SO KIND!! <3

sig-4226056.twistars.gif

The first time I saw your face Twi, you had had that kind of sparkle in your eye as well.

• Brohoof 1

The first time I saw your face Twi, you had had that kind of sparkle in your eye as well.

I did not! D: It was a trick of the light! ò3ó D: *Chucks a water balloon at you* :lol:

I have returned to the best fan club ever to say....

Aqua is adorable.

OMS no!! :blush::lol: *Throws a water balloon at you as well* :lol:

Aqua is one of the best ponies :3

Out of water balloons D: You get a sea star x3 *Splats one on your face* :lol: Thanks but I am not :blush:

Just another day in a fan hype without end.

D'aww ^//3//^ Wait! *Chucks a starfish at you* I love doing this xDD

So much puns.(Sploosh, squidding) Very Clever. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaU8oLwlI_g

Lol that trailer! XD State Farm has awesome commercials =P

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=foHqdleEuvc

P.S.~ I love you guys :wub: I know I've probably said it before but I feel like I can't say it enough :lol:

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 3

sig-4226056.382495__safe_twilight+sparkl

I... Thanks :blush: Well thank you all for making me want to run to the closest pillow and scream in it like a blushy maniac :lol: LOVE the songs! :love: <3 <3 Thank you so much! <3

sig-4226056.t5e4868_174132__UNOPT__twili

sig-4226056.twistars.gif

Heuheuheuheu. Fintastic :D

• Brohoof 2