Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TwilightAqua fanclub

JonasDarkmane

OKAY FIRST OF ALL, THIS IS SO UNFAIR :lol: :lol: I am not cute by the slightest..... :please::blush: One of these days, I will get a lawyer to back me up here :P

That might explain why lawyers have been avoiding you like the plague. They don't want another of those "can't win" cases in the pile.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

OKAY FIRST OF ALL, THIS IS SO UNFAIR :lol: :lol: I am not cute by the slightest..... :please::blush:  One of these days, I will get a lawyer to back me up here :P

That won't get you far. Who ever goes under oath in the court needs to tell the truth. And obviously every person is gonna say you're cute. Which then means you wasted your money on a lawyer and time for no reason you silly mermaid!

• Brohoof 3

Where is she?

That's what I've been thinking lately, I miss her already :(

Don't worry guys, she'll be back soon I'm sure. Real life comes first. Besides, it's only been a few days and I'm assuming Spring Break is on the way for her, which means she may be studying for some classes. ^u^

• Brohoof 3

Don't worry guys, she'll be back soon I'm sure. Real life comes first. Besides, it's only been a few days and I'm assuming Spring Break is on the way for her, which means she may be studying for some classes. ^u^

Guess I'm just used to her being very active on the forums, since I've rarely came across times in which she's not.

Though it could be due to my own relative inactivity.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Awww guys, I wasn't aware of how missed I was around here :adorkable: I think I'll try to get around here more often again :smug: Starting with: Hallu :squee:

HELLO LET ME HUG YOU

*hugs you*

• Brohoof 1

@ is actually one of the most loved members here, and I can definitely see why. I'm glad to be in her friends list. ^_^

Awww shucks, thanks very much sweetie :kindness: :kindness: I'm glad to have you in my friends list :,D <3
  • Brohoof 2

Awww shucks, thanks very much sweetie :kindness: :kindness: I'm glad to have you in my friends list :,D <3

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Aqua is the pest pony! Her friends list is a list of other good ponies :)

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy Birthday, congratulations

Happy Birthday, with salutations

Happy Birthday, may your sky stay blue

Happy Birthday to you

祝你生日快乐!

• Brohoof 1