Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Lines you'll never catch FIM characters saying.

Singe

Grogar: your puny friendship is no match for my magic bell

Twi: Oh, well, didn't you hear we are MANGA ponies now? <Pulls out a glowing sword four times larger than she is>

Rainbow Dash: Applejack! You gotta help me. I woke up next to Zephyr at his place this morning after the Gala!  And I have a splitting headache!

Applejack: Too much of my special cider and a hard headboard will do that to ya sugar cube.

(edited)

*Pinkie in a 50 Shades voice*

Pinkie Pie: Come Cheese.  I want to show you my room of pleasures....

*Cheese shocked and aroused at a room full of cupcakes whooping cushions and party cannons*

Cheese Sandwich: And that kids is how I met your mother...

Edited by Mongo

Smash Announcer: Luigi WINS!

Twilight: That wasn’t fair! You pushed me into the Chimera!

Rainbow Dash: And in the last fight you got blown off stage by a tree, the one before you fell off a rotating stage caused by Kraid.

Applejack: And half an hour ago you got devastated by a lava wave.

Twilight: I just probably wasn’t born to play Super Smash Bros.

(edited)

Mayor Sunny Skies: I purposely wanted to keep Hope Hollow grey and hopeless and never cared for Petunia Petals

Edited by Will Guide

Celestia: Luna, why don't you find yourself a good Colt?

Luna: Oh sister I have! Lots! Why do you think the dry cleaner and laundromat are so busy in the morning?

1 hour ago, Mongo said:

Celestia: Luna, why don't you find yourself a good Colt?

Luna: Oh sister I have! Lots! Why do you think the dry cleaner and laundromat are so busy in the morning?

Luna: Half the young stallions in Equestria fanasize about me every night... sometimes twice or three times per night, if I am lucky....

(edited)

*Sugar Belle points to Cherilee*

Sugar Belle: She faked it.... But I didn't Biiiiiiiiiig Mac....

Edited by Mongo

Trixie: I got a nuke coming in. It's gonna blow in less than a minute. And I know just where to put it. (catches the nuke and throws it at the alien mothership, destroying the ship and shutting down all the aliens)

(edited)

Celestia: Twilight I was waiting for your friendship lesson last night but it looks like Spike sent me something else, his wish list for Hearth's Warming by mistake... *Giggles*

Twilight: I'm so sorry princess! I will tell you what I learned about friendship now since we are here together today.

Celestia: Oh thank you Twilight! That won't be necessary.  But please tell Spike that he cannot have Adagio, Aria and Sonata brought back to Equestria so he can eat jewels with Pinkie Pie's cupcake frosting off their "hot scales" out of spite for Rarity turning him down for a date.

*Loud chuckles from the princesses.*

Edited by Mongo

Cadence: Shiny, I'm polyamorous.

Shining: ...You're the Princess of Love, remember? I figured it was pretty obvious. I was wondering if we could discuss our boundaries now that the cat's outta the bag.

Cadence: ...Well, I've been discussing some terms with Chrysalis...

Shining: Uhhhh...I have Royal Guard recruits to train! *runs out of the room in a panic*

*Joe snores, dreaming about his donut shop. Walking into the back to the baker's table*

*Sees Luna sprawled out on the table*

Luna: Hey Joe....  I want you to glaze me like one of your donuts...

Pinkie Pie: Hey Applejack! Applejack!!!! Applejack!

*nudges over and over again*

Applejack: Yes?

Pinkie Pie: What iffffff... and this is just a teensy weensy theory... *starts speaking extremely fast* there'sanotherworldjustliketheoneTwilightwenttoacoupletimeswiththesecoolcreaturesthatstandupontwolegsexceptinthisworldyouandIarecombinedintoonebeautifulcreaturecalledAndreaLibmanwhospecializesintalkingintoamicrophoneforhoursandhoursANNNNNNNDit'sreallycoolbecausethere'sALSOonecalledAshleighBallthat'sacombinationofbothyouandRainbowDash!!!!!!!!!!!

Applejack: Uhhh can you repeat the part about the, uh, ummm... what now?

Pinkie Pie: Just a hunch ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Brohoof 1

Bow Hot Hoof: HEY!!!! ZEPHYR BREEZE!!!!

Zephyr Breeze: Wha wha wha what is it Hot Hoof?

Hot Hoof: You lay one hoof on Rainbow Dash, as her FATHER, IMMA KICK YOUR ASS!!!!

(edited)

Zephyr Breeze: My sister is extremely shy, so I am helping her to publish manga she likes to draw.

Fluttershy: my brother is very helpful, I was never being brave enough to talk to other ponies.

Edited by R.D.Dash

23 minutes ago, Mongo said:

Rainbow Dash: That pool needs to be 20 percent cooler!

Garble: It's a lava pool! Why would we want it colder?!

Fluttershy: Um, because it's stealing that heat from the hatching grounds?

• Brohoof 1