Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler Dark Theme/Moral in Amending Fences

SolyWack

(edited)

So this topic might get dark, find your thunder buddies people.

So in Amending Fences, Twilight "fixes" her friendship after realizes she used to be the biggest pile of dog feces. I mean seriously, she completely destroyed Moondancer's life (did you see that hairstyle? Rarity would die).

Twilight did, however, do a decent job of fixing things up with her former friends. We even see them playing outside a door in the end which was very heartwarming.

But notice how i still said "former", those friends are little more than friendly acquaintances to Twilight now.

Twilight has moved on, she says she'll come back to visit. But really, what else are you gonna say there? Twilights not going to go out of her way to meet them again. It took Spike's smack-in-the-face comment to get Twilight to even remember them.

What i got out of this (which by the way is absolutely not what the writers intended, this is straight from my mind) is that if you F something up to the extent Twilight did, you're never going to get it back in full.

If you throw something down the Witching Well, its not coming back up.

Edited by AppleJack_Wack
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

if you F something up to the extent Twilight did, you're never going to get it back in full.

But then again, you have to move on instead of lamenting the past.

That's where they come from.

640px-Librarian%2C_bookseller%2C_and_Moo

IMo, that was the main point of the episode.

Edited by Noei

The episode was Twilight Sparkle and Moondancer being dramatic about the whole thing, as they were the only two characters to not Let It Go. Every other pony accepted and moved on.

This was similar to A Friend in Deed where Twilight Sparkle keeps going after Moondancer non-stop. There was the stalking and watching. Some minor harassing not over the Pinkie Pie top. Twilight Sparkle also uses bribery and a party trap.

Though the real deal was so Twilight Sparkle could clear her conscience and remove the blemish off her Princess of Friendship image.