Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

[VOICE ACTORS NEEDED!] Celestial Supernova Flash Animation

EndenDragon

(edited)

Hello everypony :muffins:,

I am looking for some nice voice actors for my upcoming My Little Pony flash animation/minimovie. The video length is projected to be about 10 mins long. My summer is currently busy as I have summer school, but once I am out of summer school in August, I could start animating. For now, I wanted to get a head start by hiring potential voice actors. I already have some idea of how the animation works. The script is unwritten yet - but I could kinda incorporate many roles due to the flexibility of an unwritten script.

Here are the voice parts I need and have more priority:

- Celestia

- Twilight

- Spike

- Any of the Mane 6 (but twilight has higher priority)

- Crowd (Voicing of people in a crowd - example https://youtu.be/pbBgwac9d98?t=15s - 15 secs in the vid people are chanting Modi Modi)

- Screaming/Shouting (Something along the lines.. maybe "WHAT IS HAPPENING????"), voice of a background charachter

Here are the parts I may/may not need:

- Luna

- Bon Bon

- Lyra

- CMCs (any of them)

Keep in mind that this list is not permanent and if you voice any other roles, you can post it here too, I will decide. (I will not take OCs voicing as they are hard to animate)

Thank you for your interests in participating in my animation, you will be credited in both the movie credits & description of the video. Please provide a link to your auditions as I cannot assess on your potentials without it. :please: When signing up for the role, PLEASE be noted that this project could take up some time (I am the only animator on board), so it is some kind of "Long-Term" Commitment.

Thank you so much! I am looking forward to collab with y'all!  :fluttershy:

Possible voice actors that has reached out to me so far:

- LittleshyFiM - His own OC (Minor Role)

- AttackRacer - A pony of some kind (I know what his voice sounds like, but the character part could be anyone, probs twilight)

- AmaranthineWoof - One of the ponies in the crowd

- starscreamer13 - A pony of some kind (I know what his voice sounds like, but the character part could be anyone)

- toothydeerrrrrr - A pony of some kind (I know what his voice sounds like, but the character part could be anyone)

- skystarartist - A pony of some kind (I know what his voice sounds like, but the character part could be anyone)

- zalabany - spike possibly

Edited by EndenDragon
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

It has been a while as my summer has just started! Summer school is over so here I am writing a post about the updates that I have been doing recently along this project.

One important milestone was to write a script (YES! I did it!). You can read it here - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SPAhvKKMEGeDGwzZttd1bjrj4ULgGOL8eGgMpRhwkl4/edit?usp=sharing

(Compliments/Suggestions are appreciated!)

From that document, I will update the voice actors I find and are confirmed to be willing to participate to voice a certain role.

For now- I am looking for some potential voice actors that could fill these spots (Please post your auditions when requesting a role.  :please:)

I will see what we could do from there...

EDIT: New blog created for updates to the development. This thread is just for voice acting requests.

https://mlpforums.com/blog/2662-celestial-supernova-animation-development/

Edited by EndenDragon

I would like to do it and I'm not a professional voice actor but I think I can voice act some of the ponies so to enter should I put a link from YouTube and the link should have all the ponies I'm voice acting for

I say YouTube because I have a YouTube channel and I could uploada video with me voice acting the ponies then I shall comment the link and you can check it out :)

I say YouTube because I have a YouTube channel and I could uploada video with me voice acting the ponies then I shall comment the link and you can check it out :):D

Edited by Mlp craze

I would like to do it and I'm not a professional voice actor but I think I can voice act some of the ponies so to enter should I put a link from YouTube and the link should have all the ponies I'm voice acting for

I say YouTube because I have a YouTube channel and I could uploada video with me voice acting the ponies then I shall comment the link and you can check it out :)

I say YouTube because I have a YouTube channel and I could uploada video with me voice acting the ponies then I shall comment the link and you can check it out :):D

Do you have a voice reel? Could I see them?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everypony :muffins:,

I am looking for some nice voice actors for my upcoming My Little Pony flash animation/minimovie. The video length is projected to be about 10 mins long. My summer is currently busy as I have summer school, but once I am out of summer school in August, I could start animating. For now, I wanted to get a head start by hiring potential voice actors. I already have some idea of how the animation works. The script is unwritten yet - but I could kinda incorporate many roles due to the flexibility of an unwritten script.

Here are the voice parts I need and have more priority:

- Celestia

- Twilight

- Spike

- Any of the Mane 6 (but twilight has higher priority)

- Crowd (Voicing of people in a crowd - example https://youtu.be/pbBgwac9d98?t=15s - 15 secs in the vid people are chanting Modi Modi)

- Screaming/Shouting (Something along the lines.. maybe "WHAT IS HAPPENING????"), voice of a background charachter

Here are the parts I may/may not need:

- Luna

- Bon Bon

- Lyra

- CMCs (any of them)

Keep in mind that this list is not permanent and if you voice any other roles, you can post it here too, I will decide. (I will not take OCs voicing as they are hard to animate)

Thank you for your interests in participating in my animation, you will be credited in both the movie credits & description of the video. Please provide a link to your auditions as I cannot assess on your potentials without it. :please: When signing up for the role, PLEASE be noted that this project could take up some time (I am the only animator on board), so it is some kind of "Long-Term" Commitment.

Thank you so much! I am looking forward to collab with y'all!  :fluttershy:

Possible voice actors that has reached out to me so far:

- LittleshyFiM - His own OC (Minor Role)

- AttackRacer - A pony of some kind (I know what his voice sounds like, but the character part could be anyone, probs twilight)

- AmaranthineWoof - One of the ponies in the crowd

- starscreamer13 - A pony of some kind (I know what his voice sounds like, but the character part could be anyone)

- toothydeerrrrrr - A pony of some kind (I know what his voice sounds like, but the character part could be anyone)

- skystarartist - A pony of some kind (I know what his voice sounds like, but the character part could be anyone)

- zalabany - spike possibly

hi I know I'm late reading this. but are you still looking? if so I can do fluttershy apple bloom and twilight. if not I understand.

hi I know I'm late reading this. but are you still looking? if so I can do fluttershy apple bloom and twilight. if not I understand.

Ah I already have all my voice actors in line and have the script already written https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SPAhvKKMEGeDGwzZttd1bjrj4ULgGOL8eGgMpRhwkl4/edit?usp=sharing

But I can still recruit some voice actors to replace some current parts as you guys might have a better voice than my current actors. If you have a voice reel - please send them to me (post here or PM - i dont really mind).

I could be a BG pony.

Yay for extras?

Thanks! If I have any background positions available - ill contact you  :squee:. The position will probably show up in the middle of animating when I thought of a background voicing.
Edited by EndenDragon

Ah I already have all my voice actors in line and have the script already written https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SPAhvKKMEGeDGwzZttd1bjrj4ULgGOL8eGgMpRhwkl4/edit?usp=sharing

But I can still recruit some voice actors to replace some current parts as you guys might have a better voice than my current actors. If you have a voice reel - please send them to me (post here or PM - i dont really mind).

Thanks! If I have any background positions available - ill contact you  :squee:. The position will probably show up in the middle of animating when I thought of a background voicing.

my apple bloom is on my channel. fireboltvoices. I don't know how to put them up on mlp forums. 

• Brohoof 1

my apple bloom is on my channel. fireboltvoices. I don't know how to put them up on mlp forums. 

thanks! I will take a look at it when i have a chance! :lol:

I could do a few lines of background voice acting if my YouTube channel gets credited for it

Yes - I will be crediting voice actors. do you want the link to your youtube channel in the description of the animation? or just your username of the channel be fine? :dash:   And also - do you have a voice reel? ^_^

thanks! I will take a look at it when i have a chance! :lol:

Yes - I will be crediting voice actors. do you want the link to your youtube channel in the description of the animation? or just your username of the channel be fine? :dash:   And also - do you have a voice reel? ^_^

Ideally a link but just the name is fine, I have no idea what a voice reel is

I'm pretty okay at doing Twilight and Rainbow Dash impressions, so I could try out to be one of them or a background pony? I don't have a voice reel yet but I guess I'll come up with one soon. I just need to find the time and space (because honestly, I don't want my family around whilst I'm impersonating characters from MLP, I talk to myself enough anyway) to record samples maybe :) Sorry if I end up not submitting an audition and therefore not being a part of this. It would be a shame, I just don't really like anyone around while I'm doing something like that... and my family never seem to sit down.

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty okay at doing Twilight and Rainbow Dash impressions, so I could try out to be one of them or a background pony? I don't have a voice reel yet but I guess I'll come up with one soon. I just need to find the time and space (because honestly, I don't want my family around whilst I'm impersonating characters from MLP, I talk to myself enough anyway) to record samples maybe :) Sorry if I end up not submitting an audition and therefore not being a part of this. It would be a shame, I just don't really like anyone around while I'm doing something like that... and my family never seem to sit down.

okay- get to me when you have the chance! :P

• Brohoof 1