Coffee Drinkers UNITE!

I am a big tea drinker please don't kill me :blink: , but I do like coffee based products such as coffee coolattas, caramel frappes and things like that, but for the sake of all humanity please don't murder me. :blink::please::(:lie:

Shun the non-believer Shhhunnn Shhhhhuunnnnnnn-naa

This awesome signature was made by Tao also here is their  DA

imageproxy.php.png

Shun the non-believer Shhhunnn Shhhhhuunnnnnnn-naa

*backs up into a corner holding a cup of tea* hold on *takes a quick sip* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM DOOMED *takes another sip* DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED.

• Brohoof 1

BJsjUkM.jpg?1

*backs up into a corner holding a cup of tea* hold on *takes a quick sip* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM DOOMED *takes another sip* DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED.

Tea is fine though. My favorite is a mix of peppermint and sweet dreams with a touch of honey. So your fine.

This awesome signature was made by Tao also here is their  DA

imageproxy.php.png

I'm brewing some french vanilla roast and getting some hazlenut creamer. :3

:ph34r:

I'll do something piratea and hijack the thread

" I don't drink coffee, I take tea my dear..."

Take it away Professor...

tumblr_n7bfjngYN91rx3q30o1_500.gif

• Brohoof 1

My awesomeness is only second to my modesty B)

I rarely get coffee. When I go to Tim Horton's in the morning I usually get one, but that's it

Something I miss about NY... Tim Horton's were everywhere. Down here I have to settle for Dunkin, Wawa or... Starbucks...

I've never had coffee, and it's extremely unlikely that I ever will now that I'm needing to drastically cut back on caffeine.

My dad is the only one in the family that drinks coffee. It smells good (well, some types do, others not so much), but my mom says that's the only good thing about it. I think I'll take her word.

mlpwoodwinds.jpg
Everything needs more woodwind!

I've never had coffee, and it's extremely unlikely that I ever will now that I'm needing to drastically cut back on caffeine.

Decaff is up your ally.

My dad is the only one in the family that drinks coffee. It smells good (well, some types do, others not so much), but my mom says that's the only good thing about it. I think I'll take her word.

It's an acquired taste, but you should always try and see for yourself. 

(edited)

I prefer mine black, no sugar, but I throw a dash (get it? :) ) of cold water in to make it insta-gulpable.  And I really want this mug...

61hTGGHzIEL._SL1365_.jpg

Edit:  Eek!  Didn't mean to have it be that big :/

Edited by Dash In Black

Decaff is up your ally.

It's an acquired taste, but you should always try and see for yourself.

Um... But don't people drink coffee to wake up? What's the point if it doesn't have caffeine? Lol

mlpwoodwinds.jpg

Um... But don't people drink coffee to wake up? What's the point if it doesn't have caffeine? Lol

Biggest kept secret: because it tastes good.

That's why I drink it at least.

As far as the caffeine: at least it's naturally occurring, and from some article I read once, your body reacts differently and more spread out to it than from added caffeine, say from soda.

A nice gateway into it: coffee ice cream. Yum.

• Brohoof 1

ezgif-5-195349d93672.gif.635dae235c083828c0ca26674abe835e.gif.361b56c29ddd1e04b8f20d25978552ed.gif

Courtesy of @Sparklefan1234

Nope, many people just love the taste.

(edited)

I drink coffee more because I enjoy drinking it, rather than for the caffeine.

I take my with a little bit of whole milk, nothing else. I normally go to coffee shops because I don't currently have a coffee maker. I don't like Starbucks. Their coffee sucks and they put WAY too much milk in it. It's like they give you a cup of milk with some coffee in it. I have to specifically have to tell them to go easy on the milk. They have also put sugar in my coffee without asking me before. I was not happy.

I go to a coffee shop near my house called Bad Ass Coffee. It's not the best coffee I've had, but still WAY better than Starbucks. They make my coffee exactly how I like it, and they know the right amount of milk.

I also like espresso.

Edited by El Duderino

Biggest kept secret: because it tastes good.

That's why I drink it at least.

As far as the caffeine: at least it's naturally occurring, and from some article I read once, your body reacts differently and more spread out to it than from added caffeine, say from soda.

A nice gateway into it: coffee ice cream. Yum.

Nope, many people just love the taste.

Well, my mom says it doesn't taste good at all, and to be honest, I just don't like hot drinks, so I can't see why I would coffee. I'll just stick to flavored water. It's the only healthy drink I've found myself liking. >.< (Juice is great, too, but has too much sugar, which I also need to cut back on), but enough about me...

mlpwoodwinds.jpg

(edited)

I sometimes drink decaf. If I consume caffeine after like 3pm I find it difficult to sleep. I just want the taste of coffee sometimes. My sister also drank decaf when she was pregnant.

Edited by Kayleigh

- Kayleigh