Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Josh Scorcher and DR Wolf on FOX NEWS!

Harshreality

Fox news showed up an Crystal Mountain Pony Con yesterday, probably looking for more cringy people to write a bad article about... anyway, long story short they did a surprisingly neutral piece on bronies, which is surprising given their previous coverage's have always been very negative. Anyway, just google bronies in google news and you should find it. DRWOLF and Josh Scorcher both appear, with the TF2 Analysis Anarchy being present, Josh talking about his military career, and Drwolf talking a little bit about his channel. I'm just glad we got some mainstream media attention that didn't try to lampoon us.

• Brohoof 9

Huh that's kinda cool. Good to have good media considering all the bad MLP has gotten in the past if everything I heard about the way people were making MLP fans look is true.

Huh that's kinda cool. Good to have good media considering all the bad MLP has gotten in the past if everything I heard about the way people were making MLP fans look is true.

Yeah, the newscasters present were neutral, whilst obviously Scorcher and Wolf had a positive message. What do you mean by the way?

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, the newscasters present were neutral, whilst obviously Scorcher and Wolf had a positive message. What do you mean by the way?

Oh just heard in the past the news went out of the way to make MLP fans look bad.

• Brohoof 1

Eh. Not bad. As you said, they went in neutral, which is what any self respecting journalist and news agency should be doing. 

Reminds of when my local pony con, Ponyville ciderfest, also got some decent fox coverage last year. 

http://fox6now.com/2014/11/09/all-about-the-bronies-milwaukee-plays-host-to-states-inaugural-my-little-pony-convention/

Fun fact: That's me at 0:16

• Brohoof 3

I find that's the fox news progression of thought. When something is first discovered, the reaction is fear and ridicule. After a few years of gentle exposure, they eventually reach a point of neutrality ... unless it's a serious social issue =P

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...