My Ear nomming drawings

JonasDarkmane

Can you draw a picture of Twilight nomming my OC's ear? Here's my OC.

sig-3954733.sig-3944651.CKLdgTD.png

Eh, this is not a request shop, sorry  :adorkable:. Just showing what I have drawn  :twi:

• Brohoof 3

Damn that art is nice!!! (and cute to!)

Its just fasanating how great people can be with computer art, great job!

It is not computer art, it is hand drawn mlp-tyikes.png

• Brohoof 3

It is not computer art, it is hand drawn mlp-tyikes.png

Oops sorry my mistake xD

I dont really see such details fast, becus im not very good with art myself i cant really notice such things pretty fast, but good job on it!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Ear nipping time! Always 200% adorable!  :wub: Incidently, do you have a template to trace the pose off in advance or do you just draw it from scratch at first then copy it to each additional sketch? Either way, it's wonderfully done, your colouring is top-notch.  :lol:

EDIT: Nevermind, I just seen your link. >.>

Edited by DarkHorseBrony
  • Brohoof 2

Ear nipping time! Always 200% adorable!  :wub: Incidently, do you have a template to trace the pose off in advance or do you just draw it from scratch at first then copy it to each additional sketch? Either way, it's wonderfully done, your colouring is top-notch.  :lol:

I don't understand :s. I just look at the picture and then draw from looking at it :s and then I add the tail, the cutie mark and other minor details as well as coloring.

• Brohoof 1

I don't understand :s. I just look at the picture and then draw from looking at it :s and then I add the tail, the cutie mark and other minor details as well as coloring.

My bad... I missed your link to the base you used. post-30925-0-33671600-1437422779.png

• Brohoof 1

From what I'm gathering, everyone praises your drawings's cuteness. But, will it be enought to pass my review? Only time will tell.

Design: There's not much to say here. What we see is what we get, as you used a base as a guide to do the drawings and colored the ponies matching some OCs. At least the colors can be differentiated, and I'm also a fan of tradiional art over digial.

Background: *skipping...*

Overall: There's not much that can be said in general about this drawing, as it doesn't showcase any unique design choice and is 100% based on a vector. But I am fair, and I understand that doing this takes its time, so I will give it an extra point, but I saw some of your other drawings, and I know that you can draw properly without the need of vectors.

★★★☆☆

~ Not a bad drawing, but there are some factors that can be improved. Either is a bad design choice or a combination of other things, I know you can do better.

P.S: i'm not denying its cuteness.

• Brohoof 1

From what I'm gathering, everyone praises your drawings's cuteness. But, will it be enought to pass my review? Only time will tell.

Design: There's not much to say here. What we see is what we get, as you used a base as a guide to do the drawings and colored the ponies matching some OCs. At least the colors can be differentiated, and I'm also a fan of tradiional art over digial.

Background: *skipping...*

Overall: There's not much that can be said in general about this drawing, as it doesn't showcase any unique design choice and is 100% based on a vector. But I am fair, and I understand that doing this takes its time, so I will give it an extra point, but I saw some of your other drawings, and I know that you can draw properly without the need of vectors.

★★★☆☆

~ Not a bad drawing, but there are some factors that can be improved. Either is a bad design choice or a combination of other things, I know you can do better.

P.S: i'm not denying its cuteness.

Uhm, I think you for doing a review, not really asking for one as I know what I did wrong here and I am aware of most of the things, I just did this for fun :/. But you are wrong when you say that I can do better. You have not seen my "original" work. Those are really bad :P