Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What would think about Bleach being a RPG?

Alpha-neos

So me and my brother were talking about random games, well mostly SAO, and a thought popped in my head. Bleach as an RPG!! Course, I'm pretty sure others have thought about this before(who hasn't). What are your thoughts about it? What do you think should be in it, and if you have a few favorite anime which ones could be an rpg, 

a~N

I think there  is a couple bleach rpgs Id guess their a bit crummy then there's this rpg with a bunch of different animes that has bleach and sao in it. I could see it being a good action rpg.

I think there  is a couple bleach rpgs Id guess their a bit crummy then there's this rpg with a bunch of different animes that has bleach and sao in it. I could see it being a good action rpg.

Wait there actually are Bleach RPGs?! 

I'm sure they try'ed making a mmorpg but didn't take off but there is that one rpg with many other animes in it that has a bleach part now you said rpg which means any rpg they had a couple psp games that had rpg elements.

I'm sure they try'ed making a mmorpg but didn't take off but there is that one rpg with many other animes in it that has a bleach part now you said rpg which means any rpg they had a couple psp games that had rpg elements.

Wow um, this sounds like news to me. I didn't even know about that. >__>

PSP? Theres none on a console or PC?

The rpg with many anime's is for pc and its a mmorpg but it's only a section and a class or costume I believe but im not sure about console other then it wont be a mmo.

The rpg with many anime's is for pc and its a mmorpg but it's only a section and a class or costume I believe but im not sure about console other then it wont be a mmo.

Ah I see. Well it sounds okay either way. :)

I'd say no because most games based on existing anime are badly made. It'd end up being overly simple and/or grindy or they'd try to complicate it and make it tedious to play. Not to mention the story will either follow a crappy rewrite of the anime's story or try to do its own thing with writers who aren't Tite Kubo.

So no. I don't think it would be a good idea purely because there would be no effort put into it. It would be a cash-in and nothing else.

I could see that working out.

Yeah it can work! With a little interest and imagination! It can work! ^^

I'd say no because most games based on existing anime are badly made. It'd end up being overly simple and/or grindy or they'd try to complicate it and make it tedious to play. Not to mention the story will either follow a crappy rewrite of the anime's story or try to do its own thing with writers who aren't Tite Kubo.

So no. I don't think it would be a good idea purely because there would be no effort put into it. It would be a cash-in and nothing else.

I agree with you. I've played a few anime games that were very crappy and looked like they didn't put effort into it. Bleach Soul Resurrection didn't have much of a story, besides the same story arc I've seen already, plus the story was being narrated! I absolutely disliked it! Still, at the very least some people are trying, I think the anime games that are doing well are Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series and One Piece Unlimited World or Adventure(hated the one on wii) in my opinion, but then again those aren't RPGs.....Yeah I don't think any anime should be an RPG. >__>