Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

= SAD / BLOOD WARNING = Causality of war

RomansIII

This is a comic dedicated to the Causalities of war. The unintended victims. In this case I have address the issue of when people risk themselves to bring joy and relief to the men fighting the war.

Plot:

Pinkie Pie is entertaining the soldiers in a camp during WW2, when a Enemy sniper shoots Pinkie Pie, because the Axis have placed a bounty on her head as she has raised Moral of the Allied troops.

Link: http://romansiii.deviantart.com/#/d4wgvag

Disclaimers:

I did not intended anything sexual by the way Pinkie Pie dances in Panel 1.

This is not aimed at bring disrespect at anyone, only to demonstrates some of the costs of war.

I am not a pacifist. This or any part of this may not be used in any sort of promotional media promoting the end of any conflict. If you want to use this or any part of this you must ask my permission first, this includes remixes.

If you want to share this, you Must link back to this page and include all the content of the description.

Copyright Kristen Bromell © 2012

Copyright Hasbro © 2012

All rights are reserved.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

NOOOOOOO!!!! Why are people making these things? This makes me sad :(

I was inspired. Probably my last sad comic. This is pretty much a statement of the cost of war

I feel really, really bad now. Oh God. Speaking of that crazy fella, since you work for a church, you should totally print these out, do a mass on war victims and hand them out. Then post peoples reactions on Youtube. Would be quite the cunning stunt.

• Brohoof 1

I feel really, really bad now. Oh God. Speaking of that crazy fella, since you work for a church, you should totally print these out, do a mass on war victims and hand them out. Then post peoples reactions on Youtube. Would be quite the cunning stunt.

Na. I actually do support the war efforts by Australia abroad. They are pretty much defending civilians and churches of course there will always be unintentional victums and this increases the costs. But us leaving would be more devastating for the people.

I just made this as a reminder that the innocent do to get killed too. Sometimes just for increasing moral. Like how the English killed Joan of Arc