Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So, I'm new here :3 Hiya all~

Cheshire Pegasister

So, I finally joined MLP forums here after doing my college final research paper on the Brony culture and the show's influence in America. I have a few brony friends myself, but I wish there was a group near me D: Anyway, let's talk about me now :mellow:~

So, first things first, my username. It combines my two favorite things: the anime "Pandora Hearts" and (of course) "My Little Pony."

I like anime, Nintendo products of all sorts, Hot Topic clothing, and the general older pop culture of the Americas, (I woulda said 'world,' but I'm not that knowledgeable :P) I also like too much music to list here, so I'll list my favorites: Panic! At The Disco, Avenged Sevenfold, and Metallica.

My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash and I do plan to make and wear a cosplay out and about at various cons when they come.

There's a lot more about me, but I feel I could be boring people so...Oh! Wait! I like to RP too. I strive to be a Writer and publish my own book! I love English and fiction novels. I write poems and actually got published once or twice (Oh now I'm feeling like Trixie! :o).

Okay! Now I'm done! <3

Hey there Sweetheart!

Im Vicke, also known as the Viking King.

I like anime aswell!

I follow the Naruto series and i've seen a few other animes.

Favorite pony got to be Twilight Spurkle, along with Rainbow Dash :3

Cya around the forum!

Good to see the comunity grow! I don't think I ever did this when I was a blank flank...

Well, I came here to make friends, so that's what I'm trying to do hehe x3

Hey there Sweetheart!

I like anime aswell!

Cya around the forum!

I hope to see you around too! I've been seeing your name everyplace and it looks like I'm going to have a lot of fun here! Twilight has completely OP magic! She's 3rd on my list though, Pinkie Pie is 2nd!

aaahhh anime fan FTW! good to cya round here, i can assure you that you're going to love it here! it's a fantastic community! my favorite ponies in the mane 6 would be pinkie pie as #1 for sure! and i could keep blabbering about my self here... but this is not about me! WELCOME, and i hope you have loads of fun here!

Hey there Sweetheart!

I like anime aswell!

Cya around the forum!

meh dont let it get to your head vicke! we all know that danes are the only TRUE! vikings! xD

aaahhh anime fan FTW! good to cya round here, i can assure you that you're going to love it here! it's a fantastic community! my favorite ponies in the mane 6 would be pinkie pie as #1 for sure! and i could keep blabbering about my self here... but this is not about me! WELCOME, and i hope you have loads of fun here!

meh dont let it get to your head vicke! we all know that danes are the only TRUE! vikings! xD

Danes got served to the Swedish ones.

And thats a fact :3

Hi there new pony! Welcome to MLP Forums! post-1052-0-17597300-1329709763.gif

I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us and make alot of new friends. See you around!

Pinkie Pie is 1st!

I fixed your post ;)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum Cheshire,

cool to see another anime fan!

Rock on with Dj Pon-3!! She's so awesome! x3 Thank you very much for the welcome! I already feel quite at home!

Thank you! I love how everything is so far! And of course you can talk about yourself too, that's half the fun! xD

Hi there new pony! Welcome to MLP Forums!

I hope you will enjoy your stay here with us and make alot of new friends. See you around!

I fixed your post ;)

I fixed yours, you seemed to have a small typo B)

Rainbow Dash is 1st!

hehehe thank you!

So, I finally joined MLP forums here after doing my college final research paper on the Brony culture and the show's influence in America. I have a few brony friends myself, but I wish there was a group near me D: Anyway, let's talk about me now :mellow:~

So, first things first, my username. It combines my two favorite things: the anime "Pandora Hearts" and (of course) "My Little Pony."

I like anime, Nintendo products of all sorts, Hot Topic clothing, and the general older pop culture of the Americas, (I woulda said 'world,' but I'm not that knowledgeable :P) I also like too much music to list here, so I'll list my favorites: Panic! At The Disco, Avenged Sevenfold, and Metallica.

My favorite pony is Rainbow Dash and I do plan to make and wear a cosplay out and about at various cons when they come.

There's a lot more about me, but I feel I could be boring people so...Oh! Wait! I like to RP too. I strive to be a Writer and publish my own book! I love English and fiction novels. I write poems and actually got published once or twice (Oh now I'm feeling like Trixie! :o).

Okay! Now I'm done! <3

Love the color of the font...

• Brohoof 1

Welcome, fellow pegasister. I am Arylett, and the OC in your avatar sure does look familiar... hmm.

Anyway, I hope you have a most awesome time here. I can see already that you've been posting a lot in RP World, which is my section. Good choice. :) If you have any questions about that, feel free to ask me.